A chance

One day you'll be sorry

"Hyung, it looks like JoJung fell asleep," Yoseob told Dongwoon.

"What? Aww dang it! I don't wanna go home!" Dongwoon pouted. Everyone was still singing except for JoJung, who was leaning against Yoseob and sleeping.

"I can take her home, and you can stay here," Yoseob offered.

"Is that alright?"

"Yeah, it's ok. I'm kinda tired too."

"See ya." Dongwoon totally trusted Yoseob with taking care of his sister. Yoseob had gone to his house a ton of times and his parents knew him pretty well. They wouldn't be worried if Yoseob brought his sister home alone.

"JoJung, let's go home," Yoseob said as he quietly nudged her.

"Wah~?" She groggily got up and held his hand for support.

"Bye everyone!" Yoseob said.

"Bye!"

______________________________________

Taemin and Minho walking back from the convienience store. After they had gotten back from school, the same person who had condemned them to school told them that they had to stay at an apartment. SM entertainment had gotten feedback from the school and found out the Shinee was going to have to stay for a while. Instead of driving a long way every morning, Shinee got moved to a nice apartment about 10 minutes away.

"Taemin, are you sure you want to eat all of this?" Minho asked. He had two bags of ramen.

"Yep!" Taemin smiled happily.

As they were walking on the sidewalk, they passed a couple. The guy was holding the girl's (who was walking sleepily next to him, almost falling on top of him) hand.

"Hey, hyung, doesn't that look like JoJung?" Taemin pointed out, his chest contracting again.

"I think that is her. Didn't know she had a boyfriend," Minho said. 

"Hey JoJung!" Taemin greeted as he passed by the couple.

"Wuuut?" JoJung said sleepily.

"It's me, Taemin! The new guy!" 

"Huh? Taemin? Oh! It's you and Minho! Meet Yoseob. Yoseob, this is Taemin and Minho. I was just kareoking." 

Taemin couldn't bring himself to ask if they were a thing. He didn't want to be hurt. 

"Hey," Yoseob greeted cooly.

*Dang, he's pretty cool..No! can't think that way!* Taemin thought. 

"What? You should've invited me!" Minho said.

"Sorry. Maybe next time." Yoseob winked. "We have to go now."

"Aww...you wanna come over to our place?" Minho offered.

"Yeah! We just bought a ton of ramen!" Taemin said, trying to offer something that would make JoJung say yes.

"Uh-well, isn't kind of late and-" Yoseob started shaking his head. He couldn't let JoJung go! This was Shinee. They had fans and if they see JoJung go in, they'll hate her and do mean things.

"Sure! I love ramen!" JoJung said with a twinkle in her eye. If she went there, wouldn't Jonghyun be there too? She could spy on the enemy and get revenge!

"Then I'm going too!" Yoseob stated.

"No need to be so excited," Minho smirked.

____________________________________________________

Dongwoon had returned back home an hour after  JoJung and Yoseob, the two lovebirds, left. The members of the group always called them that behind they're backs because they always walked together, talked together, and it was obvious that Yoseob liked JoJung. Normally Dongwoon would've beat up any guy who liked his little sister because he was afraid of her getting hurt, but Yoseob was such a sweet guy that he would forever be dedicated to her...which was why Dongwoon was afraid Yoseob might get hurt. Yoseob didn't know about JoJung's problem.

He stepped into the house. His parents were apparently not home again. They were businesspeople and traveled overseas a ton.

"JoJung, I'm back, and I brought back some snacks. You want some?"

No response.

"Guess they must've gone on a date or something," he muttered impressed.

___________________________

____________________________

Hmm....Dongwoon...I question your personality in this story...

Yay! Another chapter published in my own world...I hope that if anyone is reading this, that they'll like it...I'm so pessimistic...

NOOOO!!!! PEOPLE WHO LIKE THIS STORY(which i believe that there will be people)  CONTINUE TO READ ON AND SUPPORT ME!!! WHOOHOOOO!!! -.-'

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________