A Pill A Day Keeps The Bad Thoughts Away

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Photograph: WINNER - Recognized Subsidiary of Sechskies.

Kang Seungyoon. Third Division Soldier. Listed Member of Infiltration and Renaissance Division.

Song Min Ho, formally known as simply 'Minho', infamously known as the 'Caporegime of Illegal Drug Trade' (top drug dealer among the underground community - that is was stated numerous times by surveillance that every drug ever produced goes through his hand). Affiliated with Kang Sunghoon and recently, Kim Hanbin (B.I.)

Lee Seunghoon, recognized and listed as the Leader of the group. Weapons Specialist.

Kim Jinwoo. Listed Member of Special Infiltration Force. Part-Time Actor.

 

Not in photograph: Nam Taehyun. Third Division Soldier. Listed Member of Infiltration and Renaissance Division.

 

A Pill A Day Keeps The Bad Thoughts Away
Seungri faced the truth he was running from.

 

It was Sunday. Meaning no work day.

Yesterday, Heechul and Kyunghoon went to his place and treated him with a home baked chocolate caramel cake (which is an absolute delight)

Heechul insisted that it was their late welcome to our neighborhood greeting (though Seunghyun could swear that they have already given them something)

But who was he to deny himself a good slice of cake?

Glory had already left earlier morning, saying that he was needed to his work. Something about a vague emergency. Seunghyun didn't pry.

A knock on the door took him away from the simple lunch that he was preparing.

"Coming!" He screamed as he turned off the fire.

He wiped some of the liquid on his apron before opening the door.

Hanbin greeted him with a wide grin, hands up in the air, "Seunghyun-ah!!" He screamed with glee.

Seunghyun managed a small ooff before he was enveloped in a bear hug.

"I've missed you!" Hanbin said, laughing and fake crying. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to come last Friday. There was an emergency meeting and I can't--"

Seunghyun patted his back and decided to clear things up before Hanbin would rant on his ears with his excuse, "There's really no need, Bin-ah. I understood." And it was the truth. The night had been wonderful. He totally understand if Hanbin had more important things, it's not like they were six year old kids who bare no responsibilities.

"Come, come!" He said dragging Hanbin inside as he closed the door. "Have you had lunch yet? I made one."

As if on queue, Hanbin's stomach growled. He laughed sheepishly, hand scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment, "Yeah, no?"

Seunghyun merely giggled and prepar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter