C.3

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“I picked a strong aura surrounding you lately, Dara.” Bom said one time when they were having some lunch together in the canteen.

Dara chose to chew on her favorite kimbab that CL had offered her while eyeing Minzy who was having an argument with Daesung this time.

“Why do you say so?” CL was the one to inquire.

“Your auras are muddled together. I can’t tell its color now.” Bom said seriously.

Dara raised her brows to that. “What color do I have now?”

“Dark. All dark.” Bom said.

“What happened to my pink and green ones?” Dara asked while CL nodded, accepting over the fact that Bom would say the weirdest thing ever like their auras for example. CL had yellow one, a normal human being.

“They’re there but it was overwhelmed with some sort of negative aura.” Bom said as if actually seiing Dara’s aura for real. “One with murderous intent. One who had sinned humanity. One with a vengeful spirit.”

Dara and CL blinked at each other before their attention went to TOP and Seungri who eyed Dara’s supposed dark auras.

“No. I don’t think I can see any.” Seungri said before turning to Top who squinted now.

“Me neither.” Top then said after a while then turned into Bom’s direction this time. “It didn’t matter if you say the weirdest thing, I’m still courting you. Hi.” Top then flashed his sweetest smile to Bom which in turn made her frowned at him.

“You’re the weird here, you monkey.” Bom countered back.

Top just snickered. “Tell me, if my aura is yellow, what color is yours then?”

“Our family has blue aura.” Bom said.

“Charming. Does that mean our child will have green aura then?” Top wiggled his brows to her. “You know yellow plus blue will be green right?”

“Gosh you’re so cheesy.” CL rolled her eyes to Top while Bom agreed so.

“I can get cheesier than that, Chaerin-ah.” Seungri interjected.

“Oh please. Get lost will you?” CL scowled.

“Wae? My presence is your happiness, Chae. I don’t want to deprive you any ounce of it.” Seungri defended while Dara laughed at the predicament of CL and Bom whenever this two brothers, TOP and Seungri would caught to them at lunch. 

Daesung was different case since he was betrothed to Minzy who was very clingy and persistent of making him love her for real more than being submissive to their parents’ will for both of them.

“Who would want to eat the cake I bake if not you, Daesung-ah?”Minzy complained.

“Yah, Minzy. Monday, you give me some ginger bread enough to supply me a month. Tuesday, you sent me another baked chocolate cookies that would last me probably two months. Then yesterday, you sent me tons of croisant bread which would last me three months and then today, you want me to freaking eat 5 layers cake you baked?”

“What is wrong with that? I’m just being sweet.”

“Sweet? Oh gosh. Minzy, I’ll die in hypertention, diabetis and I don’t know, maybe heart attack before we get married. Are you tryng to kill me?” Daesung voiced out.

“Ohhh. Buddy, too much sugar can actually lead a man into diabetis then impotency.” Seungri reinforced.

Daesung then turned to Minzy with ‘see what I mean’ look that made Minzy gasped.

“I didn’t know.” Minzy said. “I’m so sorry oppa.”

Dara only remained a spectator to this everyday set up until each one of them would attend to their respective subjects since all of them will graduate on the same year.

In the afternoon, Dara gone home alone since Ill Woo had been very busy with his clubs. Being the star athlete and model student, he was being pushed and pulled to many clubs until exhaustion that it was surprising how he got by until he was already in fourth year in accountancy.

Reaching into a corner where the diner was located, she stopped briefly and saw on the door the paper she posted, announcing for the place’s reopening this Saturday. She had prepared a lot in the sideline. Securing the chicken deliveries, soft drinks, fruits, condiments, porks and some mild beers had been very tasking job and she commended how her grandma can manage such heavy labor without a sweat. She had also hired two service crew to assist her. Everything was all set.

Placing her hand to the glass door, Dara smiled in response.

“Let’s make this place lively again, grandma.” She said in low voice before she smiled widely. 

On her house she had changed into a slippers before getting in the house and gone over her room.

“Yongie-ah?” she called out but can’t see the cat anywhere. She went about to the balcony and find it empty in there. “Where is that cat?”

Dara decided to change first before looking for the cat again. When she was about to step out the house, she found the cat in the kitchen counter who meowed at her.

“There you are. I thought you already left the house.” Dara smiled and petted its head. “Are you perhaps hungry?”

The cat meowed.

“Okay. I’ll prepare a snack for you before we have our dinner.” Dara said going over the fridge. She de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter