C.26

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong only waited for Dara to fall asleep as he casted a slight spell to make her into deep slumber. Standing up carefully from the bed, he regarded Dara briefly before he exited the door of her room and towards the main door.
Fixing over his hooded jacket, he traced towards the forest again with only one person in mind to discuss about something.
It was later two at dawn when Ji Yong came face to face with the mermaid who also waited for his return.
"I knew you'd comeback." Aella said pleasantly.
"Tell me who the hell is this Aryan king who wish me dead." Ji Yong started maintaining his distance from the water while he had his hands shoved inside his pocket.
Aella only smiled at him for the moment. "The Aryan king is the only being bringing balance to earth after the ancient war in the galaxy. He ruled earth since then until now. His existence and so as our civilizations remained unknown to the inhabitants in the surface."
"So why did he want me dead?"
"He detected an anomaly on his domain after the death of the scientists." she said.
" I killed them all after they confined me and my crew for experimentations. Those humans killed all of them on their bloody tables." he hissed.
The mermaid just nodded in understanding. "So that what happens." 
"And I don't regret killing them all." he said.
"I see that. Nevertheless, for that, you're hunted by the king's finest. Regardless if you're a royal or not, the dark lord shall send you're corpse to Betelgeuse."
"He can have me dead for all he want." Ji Yong said. "But they should not touch my woman at any cost."
Upon hearing his own possessiveness and protectiveness towards Dara, Aella grinned in response. 
"You abhor humanities once, your highness and then here you are, claiming one as yours." she said.
"She has been mine the moment I laid eyes on her. No one can take her away from me." he promised.
"I believe you, your highness. However, you need to protect this human from more incoming. I see lots of it. I wish her lucks wont run out until she succeeded."
Ji Yong couldn't anymore speak for Aella seemed to be entertained of something inside her mind. 
"Here, give me a portion of your garment." she urged.
Ji Yong looked over his jacket with a frown then to her.
"For what?" he asked.
"I love this par of yours and for that, I shall play a little to the king's hunters." she said.
"Play a little?"
"Give me your jacket so that I shall deviate their hunt far away from here."
Ji Yong frowned at her. "Why would you do that? And against your king?"
Aella giggled like a little child. "I was asked the same thing by a man who loves a human girl before and I shall answer the same thing to you." 
There was no hint of playfulness on her eyes as she stared at the prince.
"I believe everyone deserves to be happy." she said before she smiled again. "Now, take it off for me, your highness." 
Having nothing to protest at all, Ji Yong took off his jacket and gave it to the mermaid . She chanted a spell on it before the jacket disappeared from her hold. 
Aella looked up to the man standing before him with half ness on his upper body where on his torso, there written an ancient graffiti endowed to the only heir of the throne of the Orion. She then raised her closed fist to his direction while Ji Yong reached out with befuddlement written all over his face.
Then Aella dropped something to his palm. A black marble he once saw that the mermaid draw out from Dara on their first meeting.
"What's this for?" he asked.
"That was Dara's nightmare being cleansed thoroughly. Give it back to her in the second night of waning gibbous."
"What should I?"
Aella only smiled mysteriously to him. "You shall know by the whisper in the winds I shall send, your highness." Aella looked up suddenly as if hearing something in the air.
"Dara is awake and is looking for you." Aella said to him.
By that, Ji Yong pocketed the black thing to his pants and began sprinting away from the lake, going out the forest.
***
Dara looked up to the main door and stood up upon seeing Ji Yong getting inside the house. She stopped from walking towards his direction when she noticed him panting and rid of his upper clothes.
"Where have you been? And why are you...panting?" she asked.
"Running around. Clearing my head." he said looking over the clock and it was still 3:49 o'clock . "Go back to bed, Dara."
"Running and clearing your head, off shirt? Must be a thing in the Orion?" she asked in wonder.
"Yeah, yeah. Consider it that way. I gotta wash and change in my room. Head back first and I will join you." he said.
"Or you're having a little soiree some
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter