C.21

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

"Jiyong...please you need to help me. Hmm?" Dara gently as they both sitting into one large tree while Jiyong was enclosing her into a hug from behind. As much as she like his warmness to her own right now, but seeing how he was injured and wounded all around his body made her unsettled. She slowly turned towards him and found him closing his eyes weakly but refusing to let her go.

Reaching over his cheek this time, it made him open his eyes to her. "I should tend your wounds in our house."

"I'm self healing, Dara..." he only said weakly but Dara shook her head.

"Please now. Allow me to carry you home but first, turn yourself into a cat." Dara persuaded him.

"Dara..."

"Agi-ah...please let me." she said worriedly making him heaved a deep sigh and followed what she wants. Dara smiled gently as she carefully lifted the orange cat to her arms as it meowed to her. "I know. I know. I'll be careful along the way."

Dara began to trek back towards the exit of the forest and she was very much pleased since the fireflies were lighting here way even until she was able to get out the forest. Turning to the fireflies, she bowed to them and murmured her thanks to them.

Now as she began to walk to her house in the silence of the community road, she looked down to her arms and saw the orange cat soundly sleeping to her arms.

Even after she arrived the house, she was careful not to wake the cat as she placed him on her own bed. Without waking the cat, Dara began to clean his wounds and some dirt surrounding his body until she was done in doing so.

After washing up her own body, Dara then slid inside her blanket in gentlest manner afraid to wake up the sleeping tiger beside her. Laying on her side, she reached towards the cat and began to caress him on his head

"Goodnight, agi-ah..."Dara whispered in sleepy tone before her eyes fluttered close.

And even before she was lost on her dreamlands, Dara felt herself enclosed in the warmness on her whole body before a gentle kiss was place above her head followed by a voice in whispered tone.

"Sleep tight, Dara-ah..."ย 

***

Two hunters from hybrid tribe of Hyenas in the underworld were both bowing to the king now after they had brought a report of the unaccounted killing of human scientists in the surface world where it was discovered that in the same lab where the massacre happened, found an unearthly technologies, salvaged from one of the advance ship belonging to a certain constellation.

"Who the had entered my domain without permission?" asked coldly by the king who sat in the throne while his head leaned over to one of his folded hand while his other hand clasped on the arm chair tightly.

The king's eyes bore soullessly to his hunters whom he sent in the surface world after detecting deaths of the human under the hands of some extraterrestrial.

"We've found an Orionian techs in the salvage, your highness." Hakyi had spoken in bowed head.

"Orion, huh?" King lifted his brows with a smirk. "bring to me whoever this bastard who dared step foot earth without a decree." the king ordered as he stood up and descended down the stairs this time until he was in the same floor with his hunters.

The king regarded his hunters first before he icily smirked to them. "Bring him alive that I shall make this place his own grave."

Osiris worriedly looked at Hakyi in secret before he dared to speak to their king. "Your highness, we also found a gem belonging to the house of the royals of Orion. "
The Aryan king didn't as much as shaken by the possibility that he was hunting a missing Orion prince into his own death as he only turned back to his throne this time. While he ascended up, he slightly turned his head to his side and with finality to his voice.

"Bring this so called prince of Orion and I shall have the pleasure to return his corpse to Betelgeuse. That king shouldn't let his son loiter around my world."

Finding no strength to disobey, both Hakyi and Osiris looked at each other before they bowed their heads even more.

"As you say, your highness." they said, hastily leaving the place to search where the Orion prince might have hid himself. Having himself on earth without giving due respect to the Agarthian king first, was a huge mistake since the Aryan king wasn't fond of unaccounted visitors. And like every unlisted visitors they had, the Orion prince would receive the nightmare of facing the Aryan king that he might wish immediate death rather than be subjected to his tortures.

***
Stirring up to her sleep, Dara unmindfully shifted to her side where she literally stopped moving when she saw, on her squinted eyes, the face of red haired man with one horn protruding above his head. The way, he was breathing calmly, he seemed to be in deep sleep still. Nevertheless, his arms weren't even near to letting her go anywhere.

Carefully, Dara looked down to his arms and let a breathe of relief when the bruises and wounds were all disappearing gradually now. Then her eyes were lifted to his face where she can't help herself but be captivated on his handsomeness. Saying that she was scared of such face was purely ridiculous. He was insanely good looking even with his unhuman features like the horn, his red hair and the darkness smoke hint smeared around his eyes. She was pretty sure that there laced a pure scarlet smudge on his eyelids too. He looked far different to what she used to see him but this one can't be inferior to his other form.ย 

Once again, Dara heard her pulsing heart inside her chest but she only smiled in response to that.ย 

There was a calm chirping of the insect at dawn and it only gave Dara peacefulness as she hovered her fingers to his closed eyes then to his nose. Her eyes went up to his horn. With growing curiosity, she spared a brief glance to his closed eyes before she eyed the horn. Her hand slowly an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter