C.9 (hopia update๐Ÿ‰x๐Ÿ‡)

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

With a sleeping woman in the bed, Jiyong had his attention to the window inside Dara's room. He looked up the sky and found the Orion lighting its darkness. Turning one last time to the little human in bed, he jumped off the window in cat form. He traced the roof top this time and sat in there, mumbling something in low voice before a small light materialized in front of him. The light resided down the rooftop before its light spread widely to the wholeness of the outside the house. The cat only let it covered the house slowly until it reached the ground, covering until the gate of the house. It lighted once again before it disappeared, letting darkness filled the surrounding.

It will serve as barrier and anyone with ill intentions cannot get inside and because it was a barrier, he can freely use his own powers without being detected with those humans who were searching him.

Getting back inside Dara's room, Jiyong had transformed into his true form once again, tracing his way towards the sleeping human in the bed.

The strange human girl who was fond of picking up stray cats including him. He never knew he would be able to live with one earthling without the desire to kill her instantly. She was strange woman who kept on insisting all those hugs and petting on him even when he didn't like it. But he just let her for her sake of satisfaction. She always grinned at him even when he would snarled at her.

He had no idea why he stayed.

He can leave while looking for some place to hide until he can find all the archaic stones. But he didn't.ย 

Maybe it was her cooking.

She was good at it, honestly.

Jiyong's head tilted slightly to his side when Dara mumbled to her sleep again. She always do this every night. He wondered if it was her grandparents again. He had no idea why he can't read her minds while she sleeps or sometimes in a waking hours. There were many times he can read her easily but there was sometimes her mind was clouded very much.

"Grandma...mm" Dara mumbled while Jiyong smirked for guessing it right."...it's cold."

Then he noticed her reaching for something to her side while he immediately fixed the blanket to her body but her hand was blindly tracing something to her bed.

"Jiyong..."Dara called out which made him frozen on his spot. He looked at her sleeping face this time. Right, she was looking for her cat.

Heaving a sigh, Jiyong turned into a cat and went to Dara side this time in which he was instantly enclosed to her warm hug.

"Hmm...better..."Dara mumbled once again while he just let her.ย 

The night ended well despite the bad incident a while ago.ย 

***
Dara was happily chatting with her grandma while they ate her delicious rice cakes. She was looking around for a moment.

"What is it dear?" Her grandma asked.

Standing up to look for her cat, she smiled when she saw it walking lazily towards her.

"Jiyong...come here. I'm gonna introduce you to grandma. When she turned towards her grandma again, she fell back countless times. Instead of her grandma, she was greeted with two men wearing black masks. They barged in the house, knocking off the plate with the rice cake. She tried running away and screaming but nothing came out. Just before she reached the stairs, she was tackled down the ground by those two bad guy and she can't do anything about it as she cried hard instead.

***
Jiyong was suddenly woken up with how tight Dara was holding him as if she was meant to kill him. He winced while snapping his head to her face only to find her crying heavily in closed eyes. Trying to get out of her steel grip hold, he hid his claws on his paws to prevent her from getting hurt.

When he was freed, he transformed into his true form before he hovere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter