Nine

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara had been captured and Ursula the witch was out to harvest all her organs and grilled them in a pan to eat them in a spicy hot sauce made from the hot ones show. It was so spicy that one can go insane.

 

Ursula had finally approached her and acted to cut her tongue for she talk too much. She tasted the steel flavor of the knife on her tongue and she screamed ever so loudly that the deads could be awaken.

 

***

Everyone in the room literally jumped off their seats except for Jiyong who only dropped his phone to the floor and had his head snapped towards the woman in bed. She suddenly sprang up from sleeping that her monitor had beeped in acceleration.

 

Seha got out immediately to call the doctor while Soyeon had anxiously approached the mysterious woman who was nowhere calm the way she looked around her surrounding. She acted to snap the tubes attached to her but Jiyong had already stopped her.

 

Soyeon looked at her son in astonishment, amazed how he maneuvered his automatic wheelchair towards the bed in fast motion. Well, he was a racer for a start. That might be the reason he how he did that.

 

Dara looked at her left side and was greeted with the only man she was thinking for the past few days. He really looked handsome upclose.

 

"You survive." was the first thing she muttered which made him furrowed at her in confusion. Dara was even glad to see him alive after the accident.

 

"What do you mean?" Jiyong turned to her still holding her other hand from removing the tube's needle.

 

"You're the racer, right?" Dara asked.

 

"I am." He said.

 

Soyeon felt like crying for hearing her son still considered himself as racer. For days since he gained consciousness, he had never once spoken a thing to them.He just listened to the doctor reading his physical conditions. They shouldn't had carelessly discussed about Tania's cheating Jiyong to Spencer for quite sometime already. Those two people that Jiyong considered very important to his life, betrayed him. Their son had overheard her and Seha having heated argument regarding Tania. Seha wanted to keep it a secret until Jiyong finished the F1 race but Soyeon felt also betrayed wanted to have discuss it to her son.

 

It never resulted well as expected. Five minutes before the race, Jiyong heard them and didn't as much as confirm the allegations against Tania. For Jiyong knew his dad worked efficient when it comes to investigations. His dad was never wrong. He never went wrong on his work of expertise. So before the race he was unfocused and emotional. Which might had resulted into his accident.

 

"You're so amazing out there. Well, not your accident but your lap practices." Dara didn't know why she was talking nervously to him. She wasn't usually talkative. Only when she was with Bom. It might be the medicine to her system.

 

"So you're the woman in pink dress?" he wanted to confirm before he let go of her hand.

 

Dara blinked at him and smiled, nodding. She then looked up to her dextrose and unceremoniously removed the tube's needles out her flesh.

 

"Whoa, easy woman. You're still not okay." Jiyong hastily grabbed her arm to make her sit back the bed.

 

"I'm already alright. I need to go." Dara said thinking about Bom and their operation, they might be looking for her right now. She needed to know if all girls had been extracted from the brothel. She needed to report to the clan's boss. She got things to do and she must leave.

 

"I don't think so." Jiyong said.

 

"Don't think so, what?" Dara turned to him.

 

"That you're already alright." he said.

 

"Oh believe me, this is natural occurrence in my life." Dara stood up and stole the black jacket hanged over the chair before wearing it. She turned to the woman in the room who looked regal on her cream colored dress. "Thank you ma'am for saving me. I shall return the favor in the future."

 

"Wait, are you crazy?" Jiyong maneuvered his motor wheelchair towards her.

 

Dara only smiled at the person she never knew she could come face to face.

 

"I'm such a fan of yours by the way. I shall ask for your autograph in the future too when you get back to racing." Dara smiled to him. "Gosh, you're so handsome, you know that?" she said before exiting the door , leaving Jiyong and Soyeon dumbfounded.

 

Not a while Seha returned wearing a pissed look with a doctor who hadn't changed from wearing his scrubs in the operation.

 

"Seriously, you need to have changes around here. It's not convenient for us run around looking for a doctor to attend our patient."

 

"Where is the patient?" the doctor asked.

 

"She left." Soyeon answered.

 

"What?" Seha asked in incredulous tone.

 

"She said she's alright." Soyeon answered.

 

The doctor hastily left them muttering about possible sepsis or blood poisoning for her since she had just got undergone into a surgery.

 

"I'll look for her." Seha left them again.

 

***

 

Jun stood frozen on his spot while the news about the accidental fire of Kroger's place appeared in the monitor with number of deaths was recorded. Mostly from the girls working in the place. He dropped the box of necklace he wanted to give her and ran towards his car with unstable steps and drove away from his place with painful hammering to his chest.

 

'Please be safe. Please. Please. Bom, please.' his mind chanted while he drove his car fast toward the place in wide eyes. His safe haven where he can be himself.

 

It didn't take as much time when he reached the place with lots of people from the fire department. There has been rescued people from the inside of the club that he immediately went to check for the only face he wanted to see now.

 

'Bom...' his mind in hazy while he scanned the women' faces covered with dark smoked their skins. No. She wasn't with the rescued women. She wasn't with them. So he looked at the burning building and stepped towards it before he bolted towards the entrance but two men had stopped him from going in.

 

His eyes still focused in the burning brothel, ignoring the hot fumes emitted from the fire.

 

"Let me go..."he said in wide eyes. "Let me go!" his thrashing became violent that the two fire fighters had problems in calming him down until three men had approached them and knead on Jun's point on his neck which immediately weakened him down and collapse to the wet concrete. His eyes still on the burning structure before his vision finally out.

 

"We'll take care of him. Sorry for the ruckus." said the man before hoisting up Junki from the ground, bringing him to the car with Trivet's insignia on it.

 

***

Bom walked from here and there as she had been waiting for the development for the search of Dara after the EXO had said that she was nowhere to be found in the brothel for extraction. But when they check all feed from the CCTV of the brothel, they discovered that Dara was engaged into a fight minutes before the scheduled extractions. She killed men working under the brothels. As per Dara's request, all the women had been rescued before they burned the building down the ground.

 

Now they only got to look for Dara before they go back to the clan while the girls was turned over to their alliance gang in Morocco to have them processed under the law protecting against human trafficking. It was a huge news and UAE committee had come to Morocco to address the problem.

 

"Relax, Bom. The kids are also out with EXO right now." Comrade Kim leaned over the closed door while regarding her being anxious.

 

"What if she was caught by them? What if she was dying somewhere?" Bom bit her thump nervously. After a while, Kim's phone beeped before he answered it.

 

"You found her? In the comfort room?" he asked Sehun but Bom snatched the phone from him.

 

"Hey, is she alive?" Bom asked directly in nervousness.

 

"Very much so that she can still kick some right now. But I think she needed to be tended since her wounds opened up." Sehun said.

 

"Wounds?"

 

"She incurred gun shots but was operated and she escaped from paying the hospital bill." Sehun laughed and grunted as if he was being hit on the stomach.

 

"I'll pay them in the future." Dara's voice resounded from the other line that Bom sighed in relief.

 

"Let's go home." Bom said while the north Korean comrade nodded.

 

***

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter