Final

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jiyong felt his world collapsed before him upon hearing the news that Dara was in coma. The double operation was deemed successful. However, the accident had rendered Dara in a coma with no definite time when she would gained her consciousness. Left only with the family Kwons, the room where Dara was brought in after the operation, was filled with Jiyong's impish cry again as he leaned down his head to her bed and grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Jiyong repeated his apologies again and again that it broke Seha and Soyeon's heart. Without even sayign another word, they left the room to let Jiyong let out all his emotions.

It was only dawn after the operation was finish and none of the Kwons had a sleep after the accident. Back in the house a while ago, Jiyong had refused to be treated by the doctor and fought for his way to be in the hospital with Dara. The doctor left then with no specific words for them. That north Korean doctor only said that he will be back for Jiyong after he will drop by on some patient he needed to treat with.

Sitting now to his wheelchair, Jiyong thought he had poured all his tears for a single night and it felt like it was gonna be until Dara will regained her consciousness. 

He felt it was his fault.

She wanted to go away.

But he stopped her from doing so.

Yes, he was greedy.

Yes, he was selfish.

He wanted to go peacefully without much thought of those people whom he will leave.

Jiyong's hand crawled across his chest this time while he eyed Dara's unconscious state. She was in a comma with a possibility of brain dead if she wont respond to the medicine anymore.

Is this how it felt?

To be left alone?

Once again his tears came flowing freshly to his cheeks while he firmly held her hand.

He crumpled his shirt this time when his heart wildly thrashing inside his ribcage.

If he'll lose her this time. He didn't know anymore.

If she die...

If God wont be merciful to his pathetic life...

If he'll lose her...

It was blank.

All blank.

Monotone.

No music.

No colors.

All gray and dull and silent.

That's not life at all.

No.

And Jiyong's couldn't be anymore ashamed if ever his parents would hear him sobs so loudly in the room.

Even his own sobs sounded like a monotone beep to his ears.

If God wont be merciful to him, he'll be willing to sold his soul to the devil just to have her back. That smile on her face to replace the pale ones right now. Her cold skin back in contrast to her cold ones.

It was crazy. He had never thought he would love this way.

To even think of all those insanity.

Dara wont ever be his gravity.

Dara was never one force to hold him back.

No.

She was the unnamed force. Chaotic. Mind raging knots.

And he tasted them all and those were a bitter bile and at the same time a honey. Sickening but addicting.

She made him feel all those emotion which were untouched before she came into his life.

If God will be merciful to him, he is willing to live again.

If this was indeed God's punishment to him, it was damn working. He'd rather be one in the bed rather seeing the woman he learned to love be there and in verge of losing her life.
"Please God. Not her. Not her." Jiyong begged amidst his own sobs. "Not her..."

Soyeon silently wiped her own tears while Seha had been with her outside the door of the room while they only hear their son still sobbing inside the room. It was heartbreaking to hear it that they cannot bear to see him. 

Their attention only snapped to the person who stopped in front of them.

Soyeon saw it was the doctor back in the house.

"Doctor." Soyeon fixed herself first while Seha regard the young man silently.

"I've informed her family about what happened. I think they will send somebody to get her."

"Get her?"Seha asked. "She was still in critical condition."

"I know. I will be an on board doctor. But before I go, I"m gonna have to finish my assignments here. Sending someone a medicine for the chimera and had this young Kwon out from his wheelchair. Otherwise, I can't go back to my country." Jonguk said while he looked at the closed door where Dara was admitted.

"What are you talking about?" Seha asked.

Jongsuk only regarded Seha with a bored look. "I can make your son walk again."

Soyeon gasped in disbelief while looking at Seha this time who  only frowned in response.

"We have competent doctors and specialists that said that Jiyong had no chance to walk again." 

Jongsuk only ruffled his hair before getting something from inside his bag pack. A thick envelope with files inside it.

"I got no beans for these people but maybe you can do something about them." Jongsuk handed the envelope to Seha this time. "Your doctors and specialists handling Jiyong's case had been bribed by someone named Spencer Lee to trick your son into thinking that he can't walk anymore. And here's a thing, these bunches of animals will receive their gifts when they can get Jiyong into signing into euthanasia which they did successfully just recently. You may want it check out for me, Mr. Kwon. I heard you're very capable of doing such."

"What?" Soyeon's emotional eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter