Twenty Six

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
"I really doubt it now if you are truly a with that dirty mouth of yours." Jiyong said in annoyance while he let her pushed him in the pathway of the garden.

"I am. Wanna find out tonight?" she baited.

"Jeez. You're impossible."

"You can't really blame me when I was trained to be the best in morocco." she stated.

"Did you really?"

"Of course. That Ursula Tasia trained me to be her asset on her brothel. I'm a million dollar baby, remember?"

Jiyong didn't respond to that. Dara was telling a very depressing matter with a cheerful attitude. Being kidnapped and trafficked weren't something light to be talked about at all. Much worse, she was pimped to be a e to those filthy men with money.

Silence just embraced them as they continued to progress into the garden. Even Dara didn't say anything after that and Jiyong took note to how she firmly gripped his wheelchair behind. Again. She felt so distant for unknown reason and Jiyong didn't like how it seemed unsettling for him. His maid had a subtle mystery on her even if she come off cheerful all the time.

The quietness between them was only interrupted when Jiyong's mother and father came towards them, sweated from morning jogging together.

"Oh. I didn't know you guys are rounding the garden park." Soyeon said while wiping the sweat off her forehead while she leaned over to her son and planted a kiss to his cheek which Jiyong just welcomed.

"Son." Seha patted Jiyong's shoulder this time while Dara only stood there respectfully and let the family had a little chit chat.

"Have you had your breakfast?" Soyeon asked Jiyong.

"Not yet."

"Great. Why don't we have one in the main house."Soyeon turned to Dara this time. "Please do join us too, dear." 

"If only master Jiyong will allow me too, ma'am." Dara said politely.

Jiyong snapped his head to her with a frown this time. "Oh please, you're calling me master this time?"

Dara only raised his brows to him as if acting innocently why he was making a fuss over it. "It's what we call you around here, master Jiyong."

"She's just acting sweet, mom. Don't be fooled with her acting. She never ever call me master but now."

"Oh? Really?" Soyeon tilted her head to them. "What does she call you son?"

"All stupid endearments and she even swear to seduce me."

"Oh . Don't expose my evil plans to the parental, bebe." Dara whined to which made Seha and Soyeon laughed at how adorable she looked right now.

"See? That's the real her." Jiyong pointed out.

"How can I social climbed you now that you expose my dark agenda, bebe?"

"Try harder." Jiyong advised playfully.

"Will you budge though?"

"Who knows, I might have."

"Oh crap. Gotta work hard to seduce you then." she grinned but totally wiped her stupid expressions upon realizing that Seha and Soyeon had been the audience of their random exchange of teasings. "Mianhe." she bowed to them.

But Jiyong only let a gummy smile this time while eyeing his maid bowing to his parents.

Soyeon happily wrapped her arm to her husband this time and grinned at them.

"Don't forget to be in the main house for breakfast, okay?" She said while leaving  them along with her husband. She said something to Seha to which made him lowered down to kiss his wife in the forehead.

At nine in the morning, Dara found herself in awe with how huge the main house was. It was her first time coming in there since she only got to go on Jiyong's place all the time. She also noticed that there were many housemaids in the main house than in Jiyong's too.

"Hey, bebe. Why didn't you have so many maids in the rest house when you have so many here?" Dar leaned over to ask him while she pushed her towards the dining hall.

"I don't like too much people in the house." he only said.

"So, only me, Lavina, Divina and Gian are allowed in your place?" she asked.

"Yeah. Protocol." 

"Wow. So you also have some kind of order around here, huh?" she mused.

They reached the dining hall where Seha and Soyeon had alrady waited for them in there. There were many foods being placed in the table for just the four of them.

Dara had eased Jiyong towards the table while she took the seat beside him. During the meal, they had talked into random topics while Dara busied herself into attending Jiyong before she proceeded to eat her food too. 

"So Dara, where did you live by the way?" Seha was the one to ask.

Dara still took note not to spill what was not necessary especially to Seha, the country's chief of security.

"I'm living with my friend's house, sir." she answered politely.

"Are you planning on continuing your studies while you work with us? Seha continued while hiding any hint of interrogating Dara this time.

"Study?" she tilted in confusion.

"You know. Finishing study can land you a better job in the future." Seha added.

"But I love her being in here, honey." Soyeon said.

"I know but it's in our law to offer an education to all of our workers in the house if they want."

"I already finish my studies, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter