Twenty Five

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lavina and Divina was literally overjoyed upon seeing Dara back while she was the one pushing Jiyong's wheelchair inside the resthouse.

Both Dara and Jiyong was unto their topic and actually laughed on the funny stories they shared with each other. They didn't even notice Gian, Lavina and Divina in the entrance of the house if not for the cheerful greetings of the three for their master's arrival and Dara's coming back.

"Hi, I'm back!" Dara returned their greeting with joyful exclaims.

Jiyong was the one to turn to Divina this time. "Please prepare a dinner for us." he said.

"Right away master." Divina said as she was followed by Lavina who smiled widely at how Jiyong's face seemed to be lighting up to their eyes right now.

They secretly ushered those two with their eyes as they went into the lift to climb up to Jiyong's room.

Later in the room, Dara had readied herself to cut Jiyong's hair in the bathroom. 

"Long hair suits you but we gotta try to the clean cut this time." Dara later said after she eased Jiyong in a seat designed for him inside the bathroom. She first washed his hair gently, focusing herself into it while not noticing Jiyong had been eyeing her in the reflection of the mirror all along. Wondering what kind of woman who knows how to dress a man's hair? And by the way she held the scissor and the sharp razor, he knew she was oddly expert at it.

Then she the razor after t some of his lux. She tilted his head to his left side while shaving a portion in there. There wasn't much talking actually since Jiyong noticed every time she was onto something, she tended to like doing it undistracted. So he didn't as much as paid attention to his hair since he was only looking at her face. Serious and very much focus.

The next thing he knew, Dara grinned at him in the mirror while he blinked in distraction.

"So? What do you think?"

"Huh?"

"What do you think?"

But Jiyong was still glued to her face reflected in the mirror. "It's pretty." he absentmindedly said which made Dara laughed.

"Baby, I'm sure I did a good job but I wont really call it pretty." she said and Jiyong was thankful that she was dazed to notice he was actually referring to her a moment ago. He then decided to look at his own reflection and was surprise to see what Dara did there.

"Whoa." he can only said and turned to Dara this time. "Are you kidding me?"

"What? You didn't like it?" she asked in alarmed.

"No. Not that. How can you be this good?" he asked her in pure wonder.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Yes. Silly. I didn't expect you'll do a good job actually but damn." he muttered while looking from side to side of his head in the mirror.

"I'm good with any sharp things, you know. Pretty skilled at it." She said vaguely while leaning over him this time. "I'm pretty good in bed too."

Jiyong scoffed at that. "The only thing you're good in bed is sleeping like a dead log." 

Dara just laughed at that and began to wash his hair again to rid him of some small hair residues from the cut.

"Hey, can you sleep over tonight?" Jiyong asked again and looked at her with anxiousness.

Dara bit her lower lip while thinking. "The thing is..."

"Just for tonight?" He insisted.

"Well, about that." Dara reached for a towel to dry his hair after washing it. "I'd like to ask if I can stay here while I wait for my friend from Japan? Only if it's alright with you."

"The room next to mine is empty. You can have it." Jiyong hastily suggested.

"Omo. Really?" 

"Yeah."

"That's good. I don't have to travel to get here."

"It's only you who insisted of staying out while working with us, you know?"

"Well in that case, I need to sleep in the maid's quarter like everyone else."

"I said use the adjacent room, Dara."

Dara smirked at him this time, "I'm trying to protect you, sweet cheeks. Who knows I'll climbed above you while you're asleep?"

"You're being creepy."

"Lock your door at night, baby or I'll go rawrr on you." she teased.

"Don't go on entering the lion's lair with your tiny rabbit , Dara." Jiyong shook his head, smirking. "Don't even try."

Here it was again, the blush slowly climbing her face this time. Good that Lavina came on time to call them for dinner.

"Right. I'm famished!" Dara chirped while Jiyong smirked at how she looked anxious right now.

***
In the dinner table, Dara had attended Jiyong to his meal and he was even welcoming about it while they talk on some random things. Lavina and Divina saw how their master was only receiving Dara's assistance during his meal and none else. Seriously, Dara seemed to charmed the young Kwon very much this time. He even came back into smiling and eating with much gusto as if he can taste the food.

"It actually melt in the tongue. Divina did a great job on the steak." Dara even said which made Divina giggled like a child.

"It's tender which I prefer." Jiyong even said.

Both Divina and Lavina remembered the same food that Jiyong had with his new maid and he threw the food away, saying something like it wasn't even good.

Sometimes, it wasn't really the food but the person you shared it with that made any food extra delicious.

"Try mine." Dara offered a bite size of buttered chicken from her plate and forked it for him. He received it and chewed it slowly while Dara described him the taste for him that he nodded to her.

It was confirmed. Dara didn't only charmed the master but totally enamored him to her. And wether the young master would deny it or not, he was totally into her.

After dinner, Dara had returned Jiyong to his room and prepare him for his bed. While doing so, they didn't run out of topics to talk about even when he was already settled in the bed this time.

"I was the one who always do my dad's hair like all the time. That maybe make me quite skillful with scissors." Dara answered when Jiyong had inquired her about her skill in cutting hairs.

"Why? Can't go to any salon to do his hair?"

Dara smiled hiding the silent reason behind why Cain, her dad can't just casually go out in public. Many years ago, her dad wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter