Begin

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 1:

 

 

There was inaudible conversations between two men on their leather jackets. They were both nodding as they concluded their transactions and shook hands.

 

Dara's frame trembled while she darted her glance to her friend, Bom, who was tied up as well behind their backs. There were a total of five women of different races slumped over the stinking floor of the cargo truck.

 

Bom cried and the tears wet her cheeks but as is the general case. Their cries were muffled behind tape which sealed their lips for many hours already.

 

They've been kidnapped by merciless syndicate who trafficked women into their unknown clients. They've got two Filipinas, one Korean, One Thai and one Japanese, Dara.

 

The man turned to the Korean woman, Park Bom, whose milky skin gleamed even in dim lighted cargo. He caressed her cheek in pure lust before he leaned over her ear and the woman made an impish cry that there was fresh tears running her cheeks now.

 

"I haven't tasted any of this goodies." he said, clicking his tongue while his subordinate just chuckled.

 

"We can't. Clients paid for s." the other guy said which Dara learned as Gomen. A guy with heavy beard, long hair which always tied into a rubber band and his frame as large as the other guy who was called Orca. Only, this Orca looked always in clean shave with clean cut since he was the one doing all business with clients and closing the deal. They were the last batch to be delivered to the client and Dara felt her stomach in notch most especially that they were dragged out the cargo now. She turned to Bom who whimpered in the careless touches of this Orca guy.

 

Dara was too weak to fight off from the dragging while they were brought inside into another cargo truck. Only it was a little cleaner and got no stink. They were literally thrown and most of them had lost their consciousness. She turned to Bom when the door shut down before their faces and her cheeks dried up instantly while she stared to Dara this time.

 

The truck had started to move, ready to leave from the unknown rendezvous. Dara and Bom's head turned to the other three girls who were unconscious in the floor with their hands tied up from behind. There was swelling on their wrists and they had been hungry since three days ago. They've been deprived of food and only water had given them recluse amids the hell hole.

 

Dara and Bom had turned from each other and leaned on each other's backs. Since they can't talk through their sealed lips, they've been conversing in morse code, tapping on each others' finger.

 

'How are you holding up?' Dara tapped on Bom's finger.

 

'I'm hungry and I want to murder that bastard.' Bom tapped in reply.

 

Dara chuckled and despite the pain on her body, she can still feel energized since they were closing their goal. And she knew that along with her, Bom can't also wait to plant bullets on the bastards' faces. It had been two weeks since they'd been sent by the clan for this mission after what happen in the Onsen forest in Japan where groups of Russian syndicate had orchestrated a hunt for young women to be trafficked to unknown clients who paid hefty amount to taste young s from different races.

 

'Patience sis. I'll definitely hunt those bastards to the ends of the earth.' Dara darkly stated while throwing a glance to those innocent girls who looked malnourished and traumatized. She just wished that those girls will be spared of the pain and heaven help her, she was an inch away from gunning those men down who carelessly handled those girls. And this Orca guy who literally behaved like an orc, was the number one name on her death note. Well, she gonna have to compete to Bom since Orca was Bom's target too when they complete the mission. A mission to put an end to the human trafficking world wide.

 

Bom and Dara weren't the only pair to be sent in the field. Along with them were the CIA agents and some clan women chosen by the clan's boss to undertake this dangerous undercover. The way they were handled, Dara and Bom felt much rage and their affections reached out to those who had fell victim of the syndicate. They may had cried and those men took pleasure of their tears but Dara's and Bom's were more on acting to convince them but the women along with them were literally crying which always broke their hearts daily.

 

Dara heaved a deep sigh and leaned weakly to Bom's who turned her head to her before tapping to her finger.

 

'You okay, still?'

 

Dara nodded and tapped to her, 'Yeah. But I'm beat. I'll catch some sleep. You too.'

 

Bom just nodded and closed her eyes along with Dara. They need their strength for the unknown enemies ahead. And for Pete's sake, they hoped they will finally taste food and be allowed to use the comfort room normally since they've been literally pissing on their underwear for the last three days.

 

***

There was an abundance of champagne flowing in and clicking of glasses for a toast. It was a celebration for the season 2019 overall champion of the Formula 4 or F4 race held at Japan and organized by Japan Federation Race. There were claps and much cheering for a certain Kwon Jiyong who stepped down the stage after giving his speech. And in the stair, he was welcomed with a kiss by his long time girlfriend, Tania Oh. The sole heiress of the Oh corporation in Korea.

 

"You're amazing there, babe." she said, snaking her arms to his nape and placed another kiss to his lips, deliberately pressing her clothes mounds against his chest. "Congratulations."

 

"Thank you, babe." he said, gracing her a kiss this time which lasted only a while when a guy had cleared his throat.

 

"Get a room, you two." Spencer had spoken not a bit guilty for interrupting them.

 

When Jiyong and Tania broke their kiss, Tania leaned over Spencer and gave him a friendly kiss on his cheek while Jiyong only managed to tap his best bud to his shoulder.

 

"Look who's smiling right now? I can't believe it man." Spencer started.

 

"Excuse me boys. I gotta fill myself with wine instead of boring myself with car language

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter