Twenty Eight

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Soyeon on the other hand had her eyes widened while she jumped on from the bed without saying another word to Sehan who followed her.

"Honey? What happened?" Seha aske seeing Soyeon's pale face.

"Something must have happened in the resthouse."  she said in wide eyes while Seha snatched the phone from Soyeon and only heard Jiyong sobbed endlessly from the other line.

The parents just came running to the resthouse, ignoring the incoming siren for emergency in a distance. Something bad happened in Jiyong's place.  

Upon reaching the house, they immediately ran inside only to be struck cold to where they stood up while their eyes on the stairs. 

Jiyong was talking and crying to Dara without touching her and his anguish cries made Seha and Soyeon moved toward them with cold hands.

"What happened here?!" Soyeon was the one in panic now while Seha prevented her to touched Dara.

"Don't touch her, dear. We might worsened her condition." Seha tried to be calm while he only reached to Dara in search of her pulse. He let a sigh of relief when he felt it, Dara's heart beat. Although it may seemed so that she wasn't breathing since her heartbeat came like so weak to his finger.

"She's alive Jiyong. Don't worry." Seha assured while helping his son to sit up. "Tell me what happened." he asked to distract Jiyong while inspected his wound on his forehead. Jiyong told him about the little fight they had leading into the accident.

"I-it's my f-fault." Jiyong said in regret while fresh tears came again to his cheeks. 

"No. It's an accident,  Jiyong. It's no one's fault." Seha said. 

Then their attention went to the door when the medical staffs had burst in the residence.

"Please give room." the medical said while carefully inspecting Dara to somehow deliberate on how to give her first aid before they'll rush her into the hospital.
 

Just before any of the staff can do it, a young man on his faded jeans and black shirt had came to intervened them.

"Exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter