Sixteen

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Morning came and Dara excitedly got inside the rest house and ran up the stairs to Jiyong's room. She didn't have to stir the door open when it was left open for anyone to get in. Before she reached his bedroom, she heard animated conversations among people. She quickened her pace and stopped her tracks when two women had distanced themselves from Jiyong and checked for his appearance. 

Gian, the butler was also there as if helping prepare the young heir for that day's event. Jiyong looked up in the mirror and found her staring at his reflection. He stirred his wheelchair to her direction and her gaze shifted from the mirror to him.

"No...you didn't." She remarked in glittering eyes and went near to his direction and made a once over to his get up. 

Jiyong smirked to her and secretly dismissed the rest of the people in the room. Dara didn't even notice the two women as well as the butler exited the room when she dug out her phone.

"Oh my gosh." Dara actually had the guts to take picture of Jiyong on his red race suit. "This is like a dream to me." she said and took countless amount of pictures before she set the camera to a selfie.

Dara let her cheek in contact with his and smiled widely to the camera. She then clicked it countless times.

After a while she put the phone down and stared at him which made him a little uncomfortable. He scratched his nape awkwardly.

"Bugatti called and require to wear this for the event." He explained. "And this feels weird on me."

"Weird?" Dara exclaimed. "You look...you. I mean what the hell? You're too cool that I could kiss you. My gosh." 

Jiyong chuckled at that. "You look good too." 

Dara looked down to herself and actually quite thankful that she bothered on dressing a little bit for the occasion.

"Of course I gotta look good beside the coolest racer ever." she grinned.

"Yeah right." 

Dara round the wheelchair and began pushing him out the room.

"Let's kill this, sweet cheeks. Don't forget to mention domino." she teased.

***
Soon as Jiyong and Dara entered the venue, there was unceasing flashes of cameras on their directions. Good that she had worn her sunglasses or she could be blinded with those. As for Jiyong's case, he paired his race suit with a sports sunglasses wear. 

The people actually clapped for their entrance while Dara remained pushing him in silence unto the center of the venue where Jiyong had been brief by the event moderator while ago in their waiting room to give a small speech of welcoming the visitors of the launching. 

There was unceasing claps and cheering that even Dara was smiling from ear to ear now.  

Now in front of everybody, the microphone was already set up for Jiyong speech and Dara let Jiyong's publicist and the hired people to assist him to take over her place.

Dara happily complied while she positioned herself beside the glass door and smiled happily while looking at Jiyong giving a speech to everybody. She dug out her phone to film him in secret now that his brief speech was over and the small exchange of questions and answers will then take place.

A reporter then was called out to raise his question for Jiyong and the female publicist nodded to him to begin his question.

"Why are you still the ambassador of Bugatti even though you're clearly disabled?" 

Even the publicist gasped loudly and signal her assistant to cut his microphone's connection.

"Please ask questions from the manual." the publicist asked politely.

"Manuals are boring. We gotta need some juice from this party." the despicable reporter pushed through and made his voice louder this time.

There were flashes from the camera centered both to Jiyong and the the one asking.

"I said ask question from the manual sir-," 

"It's alright, Auri." Jiyong cut off his publicist. "This dude right here wants some answer."

Jiyong flickered his eyes to Dara who wasn't looking at him anymore and was killing the reporter with her deadly stares.

"I was signed up to Bugatti for two years as an ambassador. That's why. If you don't like me here, you better wait for my contract to lapse. Only, it'll be shame then, since even if I'm crippled, the cars I were endorsing are pretty well selling as of this date." 

There was agreeing remarks from the audience and some even clapped to affirm Jiyong's statement.

But that wasn't the only reporter who seemed like to burn Jiyong in shame as the next questioner had asked another offending questions.

"I heard your girlfriend cheated on you soon as you become disabled. Is that true?" the second reporter even had the ugly grinned to his face but Jiyong face stayed impassive. "Even the initial investigation had pointed out your team in the race had betrayed you and tinker something from your engine."

"They didn't." Jiyong snarled while Auri was a little bit alarm now that she saw Jiyong's annoyed look to those two reporters ganging up against him.

Then suddenly, another two men had throw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter