Twenty Three

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Dara had put her other phone inside her bag again after making a call with Kai who told her that he was called back to Japan for an emergency. He had let use his place in Hannam while he's gone.

Dara just told him that she'll lay low to his place and wont come out so there was no need to send another person to guard her. So before going over Hannam, Dara stopped over by Choi's house to get something but she was then greeted by two police officers instead.

"Are you Sandara Park?" The police asked her.

Dara just looked at them with confusion before she nodded. "I am."

"You're under arrest." they said.

Dara gasped, "Of what charge?" she asked.

"Physical Assault of Ms. Tania Oh." The police officers immediately handcuffed her while Dara was just lost for a moment even until she was ducked down inside the police patrol car.

When they sped away, Dara turned to the police beside her.

"Wait. It had been many days."

"Please keep your silence or your words will held against you. You have the right to remain silent and the court will provide your own public attorney." the officer stated in serious tone. 

Dara couldn't help but blinked. Only one day and she was in a pool of crap. Her burned hand was still seriously aching right now but it wont match on how the storm was raging inside her now. For she regretted it terribly. To act like one uneducated one in front of those people. To Jiyong. To actually bully the new innocent maid. Maybe she needed this. A place to cool down a bit. Boy, if she only know that falling in love could lead one into insanity.

She was just jealous.

Damn it.

And for that, she will welcome this hellhole to align herself into the right thinking. Jiyong will be her madness if this goes on.

***
Dara was just super bored while she was being interrogated by a female prosecutor for almost two hours now.

"Answer me." The prosecutor demanded but Dara just shook her head while tapping her bandaged hand which was being tended before she was sent for interrogation. The prosecutor slammed the file hard on the desk but Dara wasn't [even half fazed about it. "You assaulted Ms. Tania unceasingly until she bleeds on her one cheek." 

Dara blinked trying to remember if Tania really bled that time after she slapped her. Damn, did she hit her that hard though?

Maybe.

"Answer me." The prosecutor insisted.

Dara scratched her head instead and looked at the prosecutor without saying anything.

Then the door opened, revealing a geeky looking man on his suit. He almost even fell in trying to get near their tables.

He coughed and faced the prosecutor. "Excuse me, Ms. Soo, your interrogation of my client took too much time."

"Are you my attorney?" Dara looked up to him.

"Yes. I'm Jang." Attorney fixed his glasses up and shook hands with Dara.

"Great. Now, Can we leave here?" Dara stood up.

"I'll put you behind bars." The prosecutor said.

"Let's hear it in the court Ms. Soo.  Not here. But I'm afraid I'll do my best as a public defendant." Mr. Jang said.

The prosecutor left them and stormed out the room. The attorney had sat to where the prosecutor sat while ago.

He smiled to Dara and dug out something from his bag and pushed a packed muffin towards her with a bottle of tea.

"I just thought you might be hungry and it will take a while because I'm gonna have to ask you few questions." Jang asked.

And Dara just let a heaved sigh and just reached for the food being offered to her which made him smiled.

"Okay, let's start."

***
Another days past and Dara was no show. 

Lavina and Divina always jumped in fright every time Jiyong would randomly threw everything at his hands' reach. 

The plates and glasses when he was eating.

The books on his study.

His eleventh phone when he can't reached Dara's number.


Lavina was on the verge of reporting this to the chairwoman, Jiyong's mother but she stopped herself after seeing how frustrated Jiyong had been for the past days. Telling the chairwoman wont do any help at all. But the alarming weight lose he had now unsettled them. He barely eat at all and even refused his daily routine check up.

On the fourth day, someone came in the Kwon's residence, looking for Jiyong Kwon to which Gian immediately ushered inside the rest house after hearing what the man sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter