Twelve

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jun was tied up from his back while there on the table, the scattering pictures of all the women with black tags. His eyes zeroed on the only face he cared for. Bom.

Trivet had noticed this and got the picture from the table.

"So this is the one you've been mulling about?" he asked Junki.

Jun just clenched his jaws, refusing to answer him.

Trivet looked around the men around and nodded to them to free Jun. They immediately do so. However, it didn't made Jun happy as he glared at his father.

"If you think I will answer to your order, you better kill me now. I wont do it anymore. You hear me?" he hissed.

Trivet back slapped him which made Jun's cheek to bleed with Trivet's ring wounding him. 

"Insolent bastard!" Trivet shouted, cowering the men inside the room but not Jun.

"Underworld's hell is heaven for me rather than spend my time, murdering innocent people. Kill me now, father." Jun said. "I wont do it anymore. I wont."

Trivet nodded to him in crazy eyes, "Indeed you've become insane. Like your mother."

"No, father. It's conscience."

"Conscience is bull."

"Only to you." Jun said.

Trivet was in much impatience while glaring to his son.

"Very well," Trivet said after a while and placed the photo of Bom in the table. "I will grant you your wish to remove you in the hazard and harvest department. But in one condition." he said.

Jun looked at him.

"Bring this Dara Park to me and I shall free you. Do anything you want. Pursue a ing priesthood or . Just bring her to me." he pushed the picture of a Japanese woman whom he recognized immediately. The one that Nicolo had been lusting about.

One woman to sacrifice for his freedom. 

Jun's brows furrowed. He can't.

"Oh, I forgot to mention." Trivet trailed off. "Dara Park is a close friend of this Bom from Kroger's brothel. I heard you've been looking for her. Maybe she didn't die in that fire. Find Dara and you'll find this Bom. You hand the girl to me and you can have the other one to ing live in this paradise of yours." 

Jun didn't even believe his words but the desire to see Bom again was very strong that his interest in the op was very visible to his eyes.

"Do it and you're free. I wont bother you anymore. I don't need someone useless like you freeloading in here if you wont operate anymore." Trivet said. 

Jun found himself nodding while staring at Bom's picture.

***
It has been three days since Dara had been serving as a maid for the Kwon. As Jiyong's personal maid, she was briefed on how to constantly monitor his health. Since Jiyong had a CIP which disabled all pain sensory to all his body, she must check his temperature, heart rate and his over all vitals. So far, his condition was normal. But if ever there was a slight abnormality on his vitals, she should immediately contact the health care provider which fell under the speed dial one of everyone's issued phone in the mansion.

"You know I thought the accident only made you half paralyze down below but it also give you this CIP thing?" Dara said, arranging a pillows to ease Jiyong while he leaned over the headboard of his bed.
Jiyong didn't answer her while he focused his attention on the TV monitor, holding a phone to his left hand.

Dara carefully placed his legs on the bed, removing his socks after. She then turned to the basin with sets of white damp hot towels in it which will be used for compression of his legs to allow maximum blood circulation.

"There," Jiyong pointed to the monitor and Dara gasped in excitement.

"So it's true then?" Dara faced him.

"What?"

"That you didn't just do racing but sky diving as well?"

Jiyong placed the remote to his side and looked at the monitor. "I do it for fun. One of my hobbies." he answered while she just nodded. Dara shifted her position in tending him, facing the monitor while she got one hot towel and had it compressed to his one leg. She did the job in precision as per instruction while she entertained herself with Jiyong's recorded adventures. 

"I really want to do that but I'm scared." Dara laughed while watching to Jiyong's 15,000 feet sky jump along with a cameraman who filmed him. He was screaming in joy that Dara actually cheered too.

Then another videos played with Jiyong on his free dive on the ocean, showing the solid bluish dark of the water. He swam along with whales. He surfed along with dolphins. And he snowboard in cliff. A very young dare devil who had been teasing death many times.

Without noticing it, Dara had stopped on the compression on his legs, too much engrossed to the videos of Jiyong in the monitor that the towel left hanging. All along Jiyong had stopped watching his videos which made him frustrated whenever he watched it. But it was strange it wasn't the case this time. He looked at her with awe on his face when she seemed to forget her job. 

Dara gripped the white towel hard when Jiyong had finished to his speech in the video and proceeded to make a world breaking record into bungee jumping from the helicopter to the deepest ravine located in the dessert of Australia.

"Ahhhhh!" Dara exclaimed loudly in contrast t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter