Eighteen

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Gaho was well behaved even when he was injected with his immunity shots as well as being groomed by the pet shop staffs. 

Dara and Jiyong just waited in a distance, waiting for Gaho's appointment to be finished. But an employee in there approached them.

"Gaho may take a while because the vet wanted to see if his heartworms are totally gone. Maybe you can comeback after lunch to take him home."

"I see. Thank you." Dara nodded and the staff left the waiting area." How about we walked around the park nearby?"

"Fine with me." Jiyong said making Dara smiled, pushing him out the shop.

The pet shop was situated inside the mall. So Dara had walked slowly while pushing Jiyong's wheelchair because there were people walking opposite their direction.

"You know it's been awhile since I've been in a mall." Dara said.

Jiyong looked at his side, "I thought women love to hang out in malls to...you know, go shopping?"

"Not all, apparently." she then turned to the left side and continued pushing towards the exit. They passed over a food corner which instantly stopped Dara from walking.

"Hey, wanna have some pocket pies? They made delicious tuna pies." She leaned over to him and Jiyong's eyes went to the food stool.

"I can't still taste flavor but whatever. Let's go." 

"Oh yeah." Dara grinned and pushed him towards the stool.

When they were situated comfortably, a server approached them with a menu.

"Hi, Dara. Would you like your usuals?" Pia, the server asked.

"Yes. We'll have two of it and please make two bubble teas without ice for one." Dara said while the server nodded.

"You've been here before?"

"Yeah. I actually go here to eat with my friends." Dara said while fixing Jiyong's hair which fell over his forehead. "I really like your eyes, sweet cheeks." she gushed over which immediately made him frown.

"Stop teasing me." He said.

"I can't help it." She grinned. "You're so handsome."

"Aish."

Their attentions went to Pia who placed two plates of pocket pies and and two glasses of bubble teas in the table.

"Thank you, Pia. You're such a sweet heart." Dara smiled.

"Oh sush. You and your silver tongue." Pia giggled and turned to Jiyong. "Sir, I shall warn you about this woman. She will tell you that she parted the seas and you'll believe it. Or even ask you to do something against your will but still do it anyway."

"I notice that." muttered and looked at the grinning woman.

"I only get tenaciously convincing to the people I like. And I happen to like you so expect more things for me, babe." Dara winked at him.

"Jeez." he recoiled at her comeback.

Pia left them while chuckling.

Later at the house where Dara had already let Gaho ran out from car, she assisted Jiyong too after the family driver had helped him to his wheelchair. 
It was three in the afternoon and the sunlight of  was very gentle to their skin, making Dara took her time to push Jiyong towards the inside of his rest house.

"That was quite fun." She said.

"You mean to say you had fun teasing me."

"Oh sush, darling. I know you love it."

"Not even the slightest." Jiyong shot back.

But Dara just giggled at his irritated voice.

Their attention was snapped towards the incoming woman from the rest house. She wore a classy navy blue dress which hugged tightly to her lean body. The only accessory she allowed to adorn herself was a piece of small diamond earings. Her hair was tied neatly which sent an aura of modest and class all rolled into one woman whose legs were so smooth and long. 

Dara's eyes lingered to the woman before she glanced over Jiyong who had his eyes to the woman too. The woman smiled charmingly to him that Dara felt like getting her bathroom scrubs and mightily wiped it out to the woman's face.

"Hi, Jiyong." The woman greeted to a very charming voice too.
"Tania." Jiyong acknowledged in rather silent tone.

"Can I talk to you?" Tania asked in hopeful voice.

There was silence among them and Dara couldn't help but notice the tension between Jiyong and the woman named Tania. She even noticed Jiyong subtle gripped to his wheelchair's arm rest.

Jiyong tilted his head to his side, obviously regarding Dara this time that made her bent down slightly.

"Bring me to my study." he said in ordering tone which he didn't use to her before. Instead of saying a comeback, Dara actually bit her lower lip and nodded. She then pushed him inside the rest house with the woman following her from behind.

Passing over the dining area where Lavina and Divina had regard them with anxiousness, Dara had no idea just who the hell was this woman who instantly made a gloomy atmosphere of the house.

Later then, Dara had positioned Jiyong to his desk without saying another word while the woman sat casually in front of the table. Before walking to the door, Dara looked down to her phone when it beeped. She read it and got a little worried. She looked up to Jiyong to ask for a permission to leave early from work but his eyes was still glued to the woman. 

It actually annoyed Dara now why was Jiyong acting all different around the woman. With a silent huffed, she walked towards the door with a frown this time. She exited to the door not even sparing a glance to those two opposite es who kept on eyeing each other with goey-goey eyes. Closing the door, Dara had resumed reading the rest of Bom's message to her. 

There was an emergency meeting called by the clan's boss himself to the few select mistresses. She then called Bom while climbing down the stairs.

"Are you leaving now? I'll be there in ten minutes." Dara said.

"Oh no. Not you. The boss called for me and Pixie only." Bom answered from the other line.

"Pixie too?" Dara halted in the middle of the stairs.

"Yeah. You gotta look out for the kids while we're gone." Bom said. "Pixie had already dropped Eunsung in the house just this morning. Can you leave from work now?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll be there." Dara ended the call, continually climbed down the stairs and went to the kitchen where Lavina and Divina were talking in hushed voices.

Dara had leaned over them which made them jumped in fright before they composed themse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter