Twenty Four

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sparrow's:
By the way, I dont really edit my stories a lot. So just close your eyes for any typos or grammatical errors from here and there. 😂🤣😂🤣
*****/////*********

 

 

 

The legal team had wordlessly excuse themselves out from the lounge, leaving the woman named Dara who drawn a furious expression from the Kwon's heir's face this time.

They had no idea as to who was the woman who made the young master damn his ex girlfriend down on her knees a while ago. Tania begged for Jiyong to drop the counter affidavit against Dara's assault to her.

But Jiyong Kwon was as if beyond mad to even settle as he never even hear from Tania again, dismissing her into facing her into the court.

"What did you say?" Jiyong finally asked after processing what just Dara said.

"I'm not coming with you." she said. "I'd rather be back in the cell and play poker than to be with you."

That actually made Jiyong quite taken aback. He was thankful he wasn't wearing his watch beeper or she'll know how his heart race this time. It was maddening.

"And I apologize for what happened in your house and your maid."

"I fired her, alright." he snapped in anger. No, it was maddening him. Her words to him.

And he can't barely breath as he didn't notice he labored in breathing this time, gripping the armchairs to direct his anger there.

Is she leaving him?

The next thing he know, his breathing became shallower this time while he kept on staring at her, standing in the door as if ready to leave him again. Once she'll go out from there, he felt like he wont see her again. How did they ended up like this? They were just having conversation in the phone that one time and they were laughing  both. But how come all went spiraling down after that?

Dara didn't as much as paid him any attention for she was closed to crying out loud. She can't believe she was saying those words to him. She felt like her heart was clawed for the mere thought of leaving him for good since he seemed to give up to even survive. She must leave before more damage will be done. She had enough of heartache. She can't stay with him until the day of his Euthanasia. No. It was torture at its finest. So with a quick thank you, she turned to the door after and acted to leave the room when she heard a loud thud in the floor. When she turned to Jiyong's direction, he was in the floor, struggling with his breathing that she dashed to him in pale face.

"Oh my god, Jiyong!" She cried out in fright while she assisted him back the wheelchair. She turned to the door, ignoring how he immediately gripped her wrist hard this time even when he struggled with a shallow breath. "Somebody! Help! Help!" Dara hysterically called out while there was already a haste response among the people in there, especially the police. 

Dara could helped herself but hugged Jiyong with a trembling frame.

"You'll be alright. I'm here. I'm here, baby." she assured again and again even Jiyong can't say anything while he firmly closed his eyes. 

Not long, Jiyong was rushed in the nearest hospital with an ambulance. And even when he was being attended there, he refused to let go of Dara's hand which she had no complaint with.

"Don't leave. Don't leave me, please." Jiyong said whie Dara nodded in tear stricken face, gently massaging his hand with hers.

In the hospital, Jiyong then went into many tests before he was sent into a VVIP room in the hospital. His mother and father had arrived in the hospital after knowing their son's condition. Dara felt guilty about it since it was her fault why he had to go out late at night and save her from being imprisoned. She wanted to go out the room and let the family had their time but Jiyong wont even let her. So she sat in the couch a distance away from the bed.

"What happened, son?" Seha finally asked.

"Nothing. Please don't ask me anymore. I'm tired and I want to sleep. You guys shouldn't worry too much and go home for now." Jiyong said but his words were a little muffled with a breather attached to him.

Jiyong's parents didn't as much as insisted to stay knowing that Jiyong had seemed to have a fight with his maid, Dara. They knew he'd been misbehaving at her absence in the house but they didn't want to seem like a push over and let him fix the problem. What surprise them when their son had called out all the Empire's legal team. Then they discovered that Dara was charged by Tania for hitting her. Lavina and Divina then defended Dara about it, saying that she only did that after Tania had slapped Jiyong countless times too. To which Tania faced the same charge in the court for hitting the Kwon's heir.

"Dara," Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter