Seventeen

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning came and Dara came a little late this time. Jiyong had already eaten his breakfast prepared by a family cook.

"Sorry, got a little sidetrack a while ago." Dara evened her breathing, placed her handbag down the couch and ran to Jiyong's direction who eyed her strangely. 

Even Lavina and Divina had stopped from what they're doing when Dara entered the house. 

"You guys are being weird now." Dara stopped on her tracks. "Tell me, are you going to prank me?"

Jiyong took a closer look to her now and darn it, he was captivated. "You didn't wear eyeliner today, huh?"

"Oh I see? Do I look weird now? I got no time to do make up since I was running late. I threw some random clothes and pants in a hurry."

"Well i hope you always run late if I could see you without your make-up on." Jiyong commented while Lavina and the cook agreed.

"Nope. It'll just be today. My friend said I looked like a teenager without those on. Plus my height isn't helping so I need to look mature."

"But I love it though." Jiyong said simply.

"Oh you did?" Dara tilted her head. "But I don't look smoking hot right now." she teased with a grin.

"I don't even smoke so it's alright." Jiyong said.

Dara nodded and went to his direction, "Real smooth babe. Now let's go to your rehab."

***
The pool physical therapy started and instead of waiting in the bench near the pool, Dara chose to submerge her feet down the water while observing Jiyong's therapist assisting him.

An hour later, the therapist had recorded for any responses but they didn't got any.

"This is normal, sir." the therapist chose her words carefully, anxious over the presence of the woman with Jiyong. Just before the session started, Dara had secretly went to her office, threatened her to be efficient with her work and instructed her not to say discouraging things that would upset Jiyong again.

"Yeah, right?" Dara intervened and looked at Jiyong. "It's pretty normal that there wont be any responses to our second session."

The therapist nodded to Jiyong when he looked at her.

"How many session do I need to undergo before there will be a response?" he probed the therapist.

"We still have twenty sessions, sir." The therapist answered while he just nodded.

The medical staffs had hauled him out the water and assist him to have change into his clothes. Getting out the changing room, Jiyong saw Dara leaning over the wall while drinking her coke in silence. She was in deep thought that he came unnoticed to her when he got near her.

"What's with the somber face?" he asked, making Dara jolted slightly.

"I was just thinking..." Dara turned to him. "Why there isn't any complaints about me from those people. It should have come in my door step by now."

Jiyong let her pushed him towards the exit of the facility and just give a slight bow to those staffs who knew him and bowed to his direction.

"Auri had already settled that."

"Did she pay them?"
"No. They refused to be paid. So Auri had called our lawyer to settle score with them in case they'll file complaints to the court. But they dismissed in doing so. Admitting that they were being an and they were sorry."

Dara actually grinned at that, "Oh were they so?"

"But I gotta say, you fought like a blend of arts and street fight? I'm not sure. Do you have black belt in any martial arts?"

Dara tilted her head for that questions. They were actually taught many martial arts in combinations and some street fights styles as well as how they handle guns.

"Tell me, do I look like a thug or a pro?"

"A thug." he answered readily.

"Then I must be more inclined into street fight style." Dara laughed.

"So you've been into street fights before."

Dara nervously laughed, "Yeah."

"Just who are you really? I asked our HR for your profile but you didn't submitted a resume?"

Dara stiffened at that. What if he'll find out that she refused the salary as his maid? 

"I am the resume in the flesh, Kwon Jiyong." She said.

"Yeah right." 

As as they reached outside, the family driver had assisted Dara and helping Jiyong got in the car before they drove away from the facility.

Dara had Jiyong's legs over her lap and massaged them in silence while Jiyong just looked at her.

"I want to get to know you." he said that made her look up.

"Hmm?"

"Do you live with your parents?"

Dara smiled at him, "My dad is always away for some work as well as my mom."

"Business?"

Dara tilted her head. Cain, her dad was sent on a mission in Russian region to assist Nabi in espionage to the boarders while her mom was in Japan, managing and assisting Kate into running Somiyoshi clan.

"I'm not sure. But yeah, it's called business I guess..."

"What kind of business? My mom is the chairwoman of the Kwon Imperium. Who knows we might be a good business partners in the future."

Dara slowly smiled. Not because of potential business partner for the largest business empire. She can inform the Clan's business management about potential bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter