Eight

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was dawn when Dara had rested to her bed with all the girls on their beds too.

 

Tomorrow.

 

Tomorrow will be their freedom and she promised herself to free these women from this nightmare. Thinking of things that will take place, she unconsciously grabbed the ring which she made into a pendant to her silver necklace that Yoon had given her.

 

Seriously, she had been pampered too much by this Yoon guy and thanks to him, no one had ever touched her while she conducted a secret espionage inside the brothel. She discovered the women in the Rabbit room. The women who had been working for long in the club. Ofcourse they were kidnapped as well and it seemed like they lost hope of salvation since they tended to accept their fate now by embracing the dirty job and complied to the abused of their user. Sometimes, they were drugged into submission or for plain maniac urges to pleasure the client. The Rabbit women would take clients who had the need of hard and weird preferences. Preferences that even Dara can't stomach with.

 

Bringing to her face the ring which she was sure cost a fortune, her thoughts fled to the guy who owned it. What seemed to be the problem why his face suddenly drawn into such unnamed expression. Shock, maybe? For he seemed to see thousands of ghost in that room. Then the accident. Funny, but she actually wished the guy was alright from that accident. She wanted to see that unruly adventurous spirit emitting on each of his pore that she thought was very contagious. For he seemed to belong in that race track. Like he was born to reign there. Without even noticing it, she fell sleep while clasping the ring to her fist, afraid that the Ursula witch would stole it from here again.

 

***

Dawn the clock and Bom's awareness was still pumping her system. She was as well as the guy in bed. Yes. She finally had lost it. Her V card. But in exchange, she had accessed his phone and hastily send the details of the contacts to the Clan's IT system. She was thankful to pay attention when Nabi had taught them about hacking using merely a phone. She had access the program that Nabi made available for everybody on YG clan to use from the cloud server.

 

It was only an hour before she had relayed the internal details of all the data from Jun's phone. She might be sneaking, yes. But he was a freaking Trivet! The son of the man who founded it. And whether he will felt betrayed or not, he still belonged to that syndicate. So she must pushed down her pity towards him. For she had no idea how many women had fell victim over this black angel with pretty face.

 

Placing the phone down carefully to where she stole it, Bom had carefully gone back into the bed and her heart once again felt the pricking pain, seeing the exhaustion on his face. As if he was battened badly of the thing called life. She dared caressing his cheek and cupped it for a while before she leaned down and kissed him on his lips. Although he might be a black angel and do not deserve her kiss, still she allowed it. As her last token before a goodbye from this bad boy.

 

***

Six in the morning but Dara woke up earlier than usual which always fell under nine o 'clock. Today was the day of preparation and she went to Panim to wake her up. Only her and Panim had been keen into breaking the rule of 'no talking policy' inside their quarter since they were the untouchable under Yoon's protection.

 

"Wake up, Panim." Dara whispered and joined her on the bed, pretending to sleep beside her while she hugged the Thai woman. She closed her eyes, bridging to Panim's ear. "We're leaving today."

 

"Are we escorting Yoon again?" Panim asked in small voice but Dara shook her head.

 

"Someone will get us out at noon. Be ready and don't faint. Okay?" Dara said in low voice but Panim felt nervous.

 

"Are we escaping?" She asked Dara.

 

"Yes."

 

"Oh my gosh..." Panim cried while holding Dara's arms. "Oh my gosh..."

 

"So get ready. They will come for us. For all of us." Dara promised while Panim continually cried in silence while she nodded.

 

Later at breakfast where the tray of food had been pushed down inside the room with a wheeled cart, Dara saw Panim unconsciously glanced over the wall clock and she was afraid that the witch might caught on to her strange behaviour. Panim might be nervous since it was past over ten o clock in the morning. Few more hours and they will taste freedom again.

 

Dara blew her breath when the witch just exited the room after their breakfast and briefing them of the things they must do for tonight.

 

But after a while, Panim was dragged out by two of Ursula's bouncers. Dara stood up and followed them through the door but she was pushed away inside the room. The girls had helped her up from the floor but there was no exchange of words. They were scared to follow Panim. Since she might had done bad to be dragged away like that. She might be sent into the red mines or harvest department.

 

Eleven forty five and Dara couldn't sit back in calmness anymore as she went to the door and picked the lock from the inside that the girls hovered over her.

 

"What are you doing?" asked one woman in trembling voice.

 

There was a click before Dara opened the door. She turned to the girls for a while. "Stay here and keep away from the door today."

 

Dara then ran to Ursula's office and her steps halted when they dragged Panim out from the office. Nervous wreck and sweating a lot. She looked helpless on the tight grip of those two bulky men.

 

"Panim..." Dara called out and the Thai woman looked up and her fear went into notch.

 

"Run! Run! They will kill you! Run! They already know!" Panim screamed at the top of her lungs. "Run!"

 

Dara made a step back but felt a maddening anger course her veins when the Thai woman was slammed down the floor a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter