Twenty Two

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sparrow101's quick note:

There are so many scenes that wont be available here in AFF in Gangster Maid as it will be in book soon. The thing that happened in the clan wont be known here since it wont be of much help on the main plot. So enjoy.
 
*** 

Three days since that incident, Dara had finally reported back to her work as a maid in Kwon's residence.

Kai stopped the car in front of the huge rest house in that estate before turning to Dara beside the driver's seat.

"Don't go out when I'm not here, okay?"

"What if the master of the house wants to have a walk around? Or asked me to go out in the city?" Dara asked.

"In that case," Kai reached for a small box placed in a car's compartment. He opened it and Dara's eyes was greeted with a bracelet and a ring inside it. "Choose among these."

"What? You're giving me jewels now?" Dara smiled but Kai flickered her forehead. 

"Ah!" Dara touched the pain on her head and glared at Kai. "look closely of them, you idiot."

"Aish." she muttered before picking up the bracelets and the ring. Her eyes then widened realizing what was it. "Is this Nabi's?"

"These are designed by Nabi made for all mistresses of the clan. In case of emergency, you can sent morse code directly to the can's IT system to locate you immediately." 

Dara saw the teddy bear with a secret button on it while the ring had also at the top of it's citrine stone. Very clever. Nabi Yang indeed was the clan's greatest ally.

"Well, I can have two." Dara grinned at Kai.

"Jeez, you're still greedy as always." Kai said while getting the bracelet from her hand and made her wear it before he got the ring from her and slid it to her fingers. "You know, in your age, you are already considered a spinster."

"You can't blame me for not having a boyfriend when I'm busy with clan's duty."

"We'll I'm not busy, you know." Kai grinned.

Dara snickered, "Stop flirting when you already got Jennie Kim as your girl."

Kai just laughed about it. "We're just friends."

"Oh. It was actually a rumor around the clan though." Dara lifted her hand in front of her, studying her new toys.

"How about we make some rumor in the clan?" Kai suggested and smirked at her.

"Oh you playboy." Dara laughed.

"What? We've known each other since high school."

"And you're the biggest nerd I've ever seen back then. Who would ever thought you'll turn into a boy who plays around girls?"

"I don't play around. What are you talking about?" he asked her innocently.

"Yeah right. I'd rather die a than to be your girlfriend."

"Oh much better. I love ."

"And I don't like playboy." she shot back, grinning. Dara then reached the door to get out when Kai grabbed her hand.

"Who knows I might stop playing around when you'll be my girlfriend."

"Might." Dara raised her brows to him. "I don't take chances."

"You're taking chances on some guy in a wheelchair." Kai stated seriously which made Dara's smiles disappeared.

"Yeah. I have to try although it actually to feel this ing love bug." she said.

"Then let's make a deal here, Renei." he said calling her on her Japanese name. 

"What?"

"If you don't succeed on him, marry me." Kai declared.

Dara's chuckled knowing he was just teasing her but when his expression didn't falter, she frowned. "Wait, you're joking right?"

"I'm damn serious, Renei." Kai said. "Lead with me. You'll be Inagawa clan's neesan and the Exo leader's woman. I've got quite high profile within our society, you know."

"The hell." Dara muttered. "Damn, you're serious huh?"

"I've been serious since high school. You keep ignoring me." Kai stated.

Dara bit her lower this time and blinked with how intently was staring at her. The gaze of the most formidable ally under Nabi Yang was asking her out.

"I know you seemed to be attached with him but I can make you fall in love with me too, Renei. You gonna have to give me some chances here." Kai said. 

"Kai..."Dara looked down when she can't really speak for more.

Kai tilted his head to her and lifted her chin to meet her eyes, "I'm letting you go for a while but I'm taking you back when he wont have you, okay?"

Dara could only just nodded while biting her lower lip which seemed to distract for a while before he looked away.

"I'll pick you up at nightfall. Six pm, right?" He asked while Dara yet again nodded stupidly before she gone out the car. She stood in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter