Two

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

Dara had been keenly aware of the surrounding even in small opening of the van which allowed her limited visual outside, she took note of the place they were brought from places to places.

 

No wonder this billion dollar profit illegal business had been so hard to crack down even though united nations had sign the anti-human trafficking law to be imposed harshly to those people found guilty of it. So far, the moment she and Bom were 'forcibly kidnapped' through an online dating app where they had meet ups of those men who 'pose as single and ready to mingle' on their profile, she had noticed the smooth flew of the operation. As if the kidnapping and trafficking of human were almost second to breathing by those people involved.

 

The kidnapping happened at Thailand where Bom and Dara pretended to be strangers from each other, a tourists in the place. They then agreed to share itineraries which included into meeting handsome guys in dating app. The 'guys' had invited them both into a rest house far away from the city which Bom and Dara agreed willingly since they had felt to be closer into infiltrating the operation.

 

Reaching the rest house which looked super decent and cozy with all the relaxing wooden interior, no one would thought that the place was the very definition of hell coming. Dara met Fred while Bom to Jason. In silence, Dara and Bom snickered for the lack of creativity by those two guys in using pretend names. For they seemed to ignore such fact that Freddy versus Jason was a popular horror thriller movie.

 

Trying to be romantic, those two up but handsome guys had prepared a meal for them but the girls knew what was behind those delectable foods but they ate those since who knew when would they taste decent food again. And from then on, they lost their consciousness and their acting began when they had been boarded into a unregistered boat across country. In that ship, Bom and Dara saw how horrendous was the practice of the syndicate. For they didn't only target women but children.

 

Hovered among the kidnapped victims, Bom and Dara had been acting anxious but constantly conversing in morse code. Exchanging their observations. The crew in the boat had three nationals. Thai, Chinese and Japanese. Most of the victims boarded were Chinese with red tag on their necks. It reads as ' Hazard Section'. There were also Thais with blue tags in it which reads as 'Forced Labor'. Ten of women including Dara and Bom had been given a black tag which reads as 'Commercial'.

 

As one member of the 'commercial goodies', Dara and Bom had been examined by doctor boarded in the boat. And they squirmed terribly for he, the doctor, had touched their private parts with his gloved hands. Lying uncomfortably in that hard bed on his clinic, Dara felt his finger expertly parting her carefully and gently poking his finger enough not to tear off her sensitive flesh barrier in there. After he was done, she had been declared as '' along with Bom and eight more girls, thus earning them with black tag.

 

The men were happy hearing it because that could also mean high value for their op since they managed to find ten s among the crowd of the victims.

 

When the van stopped, Dara's thought was brought back into the present. Her eyes actively searching for something that would allow her to know their location before those guys who rounded from the driver and passengers' seat reach them to open the van.

 

She was thankful to be seated at the farthest corner while those men had dragged the Thai woman first, allowing Dara a few seconds to finish her observation without being caught. Now placed with black cloth to her head before being drag out the van, she saw it. The Arabic writings of the signages. One thing she had in mind, they reach a country where they speak Arabic. Her suspicions confirmed when someone speak the language during another transaction. But which country? For there are 25 countries which used Arabic as the native tongue. She listened closely in closed eyes trying to study his arabic. After a while, her eyes snapped opened with realization. Dilja. A Moroccan dialect which were used over by 19 million locals in the country. His colloquial language was a dead give away to Dara. So they were in Morocco. From Thailand to Morocco. It was a tasking travel with uncomfortable situation they experienced but her blood boiled for some action. And she swore to complete the task and save those victims from the hands of these vile creatures.

 

***

After the year end party being celebrated along with success on his ascension to the highest ladder into qualifying for F1 race, Jiyong could never be tired now. Most especially after reaching home and kissing his mother to her forehead.

 

"You've been gone for six months and now I heard from Auri that you will have your round practice in Marrakesh in four days?" Soyeon muttered.

 

Jiyong just laughed, handing to the family butler his luggages before it disappeared to his room.

 

"Happy new year too, mom. So, what's for dinner?" Jiyong said guiding his mom towards the dining. The maids were already busy bodies in preparing for the annual feast in celebration for the new year.

 

"Can't you stay longer here, dear? You and and your dad had been leaving me alone for ages!" Soyeon exclaimed.

 

Sitting on the chair with his mom across him, he grinned at her after looking behind her back. His dad winked at him and slowly walked behind his wife. He placed his hands to her shoulders making her jolted for a moment before she looked up behind to see who it was.

 

"Ages is overstated, honey." Spoke Seha before finding his seat beside his wife.

 

Soyeon only rolled her eyes to him. "I'm this close to cheating on you, Seha." she warned. "You got no time for me and our son is always leaving me to race!"

 

Jiyong and Seha just laughed at her.

 

"Oh honey the minister of interior and safety had given me more task. That's why I've been away for long." Seha explained.

 

Soyeon just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter