Three

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dara's nose was filled with the soap's pungent rosy smell that it seemed like imitation of rose more that an extract from the actual flower itself. Well, she didn't expect to be given a class treatment in the the syndicate operation. She thought the soap was cheap that her skin itches. In the clan where they create their own natural soap from the rice extract, her skin had been too pampered with natural products that it might take her a while to get used to the products not made from her clan.

 

The Rengokai clan under YG had been supplying the whole clan families with their natural products. From food to cosmetics that the clan's nee-san had been actively asking for their products monthly. As one of the mistresses, Dara had the opportunity to be given gifts from their clan's princess. Kate Hann had been a good clan's boss to Somiyoshi and a tough meet for someone as bad as Jin Hann. Both had been reigning Japan and keeping the peace and order which was much appreciated by Japan's government.

 

A loud knock had awoken Dara from reveries that she turned to the source of the noise.

 

"You're taking long in the bath." Came a rough voice behind the door.

 

Dara's heart hammered painfully in anticipation. She was the last girl to be given a moment to take a bath in private which came a little luxurious because since day one none of them had been left alone for themselves. Upon her entrance in the bathroom, she understood why they seemed to allow the kidnapped women to take a bath or used the bathroom by themselves. The comfort room had walls of thick metals. No windows. Detachable ceilings to get away from. And what was more sickening? It was filled with various cameras in different angles. Basically they were being watched closely.

 

Dara opened the door and one Arabian guy had caressed her body with his eyes. Yes. She was in front of him. All of the women were. Their clothes had been discarded into pit of fire, leaving no trace of their previous lives but their memories. She hasn't stepped out the bathroom without the go signal of the man. He was deliberately taking it slow, staring at her ness with open lust.

 

"Damn. Why can't this be mine, eh?" he finally spoke and Dara saw his front trouser bulging. The animal was aroused and Dara had tried to tame the monster inside her. She was an inch away from clawing out his eyeballs out and stepped at them down the floor. She actually recoiled when he lifted his hand to touch her but someone came to their direction.

 

"Damn it Nicolo. We're behind schedule as it is and here you are again with your antics. Give the clothes to her now."

 

Dara turned to the guy. Another Arabian without a beard. He looked handsome with his clean shave face and dark lux combed neatly behind. She then felt this Nicolo guy shoved the clothes to her chest and left them, muttering something she didn't catch. She took note of that Nicolo's face and added him to his death note.

 

"Get dress. Hurry." The guy said in haste and turned away from her that Dara was even surprised of his action. She hurriedly donned the knee length dress of purplish color. Its tiny strap had allowed the fabric to accentuate her lean body and Dara had turned to the mirror and saw for himself that she looked like a heiress rather than a e for the night. She then slid on her underwear and stood there awkwardly, waiting for him to turn to her.

 

"Are you done?" he asked in impatience.

 

"Yes." Dara answered shortly. The guy had turned to her and dragged her away from there. She had been used to that kind of treatment but she noticed his was simply a little gentler. But still he was part of the syndicate so he will be included to her death note.

 

Brought inside a room, she joined the other ten women who were also dressed to impress. All of them looked lovely but the anxious faces were a dead give away that something was wrong in the picture. And even if no one would want to point it out, Dara knew that the women, four of them and girls, the minors will be handed down to their respective clients.

 

Prior to this set up, ten of them had been transported into another van since day break. Then they reached the place at midnight. All of them then tasked to clean for themselves after they'd been fed with crappy food. None of them had been used into eating Moroccan food called couscous. The only flavor familiar to her was the red meat of it. It could have been delicious if it wasn't served in a pail. As if they were treated like a pig. Having no choice at all, they scoop on the pail to feed themselves with their bare dirty hands. No plates. No spoon.

 

Even if Dara had been very hungry, she felt so low to herself in that moment but just like the other women, she must eat to survive. The war had only began and a hungry soldier can't win a war without fuel to the body.

 

Sitting beside the Thai woman who had worn a purplish dress like hers, Dara's eyes turned to the man in front of them. The 'clean shave man' as she called him on her thought. Just after he ended the call, someone got inside the room. A woman. Seemed like on her fifty dressed in gaudy color which she might have thought looked elegant on her stout physique. Her wide fluffy cheeks almost bounced when she walked towards each of the girls and harshly cupped their chins for inspections. When it was Dara's turn, the fat woman had raised her brows in approval.

 

"Give this woman to me. I might have a perfect client for her." the woman had spoken in deep voice which seemed belonged to a guy rather than a women. Her words came like choking that Dara was scared that the fat lady might die in there.

 

"This one's expensive." Nicolo said in glittering eyes as if money was more arousing to him more than the women in the room.

 

"Name your price." the fat lady said which obviously gladdened Nicolo and the rest of the men inside the room. All of them but one. That guy in clean shave only wore impassive expression. Eh walked towards the fat woman, regarding Dara for a moment before striking a deal to the lady.

 

"You cannot chose the goods you want to take home in your brothel, Tasia. No picking in here. You get all of them in package deal." he said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter