Eleven

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The next day, Dara stayed true to her words and found herself walking towards the house where Jiyong wanted to stay, a one kilometer distance rest house from the main house of the Kwon. In there, he only have himself and few helps to serve his daily needs.

While on her case, She had a little word to Soyeon and Seha of declaring herself as Jiyong's maid as her repayment for their help in Morocco. Surprisingly, they agreed to her employment. After all, what was the point of strictly hiring capable personal maid or nurse to assist the young heir of Kwon when he kept firm to his decision to pursue Euthanasia. He'd asked them a month of solitude to find peace for himself, stating to them that none of their persuasion will change his mind.

"This way, miss Park." one of the maids of Kwon had ushered her at the back entrance of Jiyong's house. They get through the kitchen area where a cook had prepared the breakfast for Jiyong. "The madame said you'll be Jiyong's personal maid from today onward. You don't have to think of any household chores. You only need to care for the young master." Lavina, the maid, handed her a phone.

"I have my own phone."

"Yes. But all of us are issued with a phone which being networked into one system. If the masters of the two mansions needed something, the butler would just call out for a particular labor needed through this phone."

Dara nodded in understanding.

"As personal maid, all of the young master's affair will be your responsibility. That includes giving him a bath, taking him into the comfort room, checking for his health through the procedure which will be found in the manual. I presume you have medical background? A physical therapist at least?"

Dara blinked at Lavina. She didn't know being a maid was this challenging and would required her such attainment. She hastily scanned her brain for any medical training she finished in the clan. She felt alarm. None.

"Uhm, I'm afraid I only have few experiences in work but not at all related to medical practices." Dara admitted.

Lavina looked at her like she'd grown two heads, "Then why are you hired to care for the master?"

Dara sheepishly grinned at her and scratched her head. Bom was right. What indeed was her experiences to declare herself as hired maid for the disabled racer? But she still insisted for it and made Bom explained to their nee-san about her other business because she felt embarrassed to talk to them.

"I...need a job?" Yeah right, Dara. You have already given a job by the clan's nee-san. And you left it at Bom's hands.

Lavina heaved a deep sigh but immediately bowed when she saw the young master behind Dara's back.

"Your breakfast will be served in a while, master Jiyong." Lavina bowed as well as the cook. 

Jiyong on the other hand had his eyes to the woman who was wearing a casual attire. A marines pattern hooded jacket, a cap and a sunglass.

Dara in turn had mimic Lavina and bowed to Jiyong.

"You..."Jiyong called out while Dara looked up to him. "...come with me." he turned away from them and maneuvered his wheel chair with a controller handle.

Dara slightly turned to Lavina who nodded to her to just follow the young heir.

Dara walked towards the wheel chair and had her hands gripped the handle behind.

"I got it." She said and he let her pushed her to the direction he wanted to go.

Lavina had only ushered them through her eyes and as the cook had looked at those two.

"Are they old acquaintance? They seem to be comfortable with each other." Asked the cook, Divine.

"Looks like it. Master seemed to like her company." Lavina stated.

***
Dara was awed when the rest house had actually an elevator. When they got in, she grinned at the mirror inside.

"Wow, I never been into a house with elevator." She stated while drumming her fingers  to the handle of the wheelchair. The racer just kept his face impassive until they reached the the third floor.

"Follow me." he said and didn't wait for her to push the wheel chair.

Dara shrugged and lazily followed behind him. Until they were in front of the door. She then opened it for him before they both got in. It was another hallway before a huge master's bed greeted her. Ten meters distance away from, there was a classic looking chimney and a window which led to a balcony. She wondered if there was a garden outside it.

Her attention went to Jiyong who withdraw something from a drawer and signed it. A check. He then handed it to her in which she looked at it in wonder. Upon receiving it, she looked at him in surprise.

"That's blank and that means you can write any amount you want." he said.

Dara blinked at him, "Well, can I write a million dollar amount?"

"Yes."

"How about a couple of millions?"

"Do it."

"Wow. I'll be freaking rich then. I could do anything I want. I can sky dive, buy a sports car and be hell of a freaking racer and a house estate in the gangnam district." she said excitedly.

"Yeah."

"But, what's the catch?"

"Leave. Quite as my maid."

Dara blinked at him. "Have you done this to your other personal maids?"

"Yes."

"Oh wow." Dara mused in smiling face. "A blank check like this?"

"No." Jiyong said. "You're the first with a blank check offer. Take it and leave. Just tell my parents you can't stand my temper." 

Dara giggled smell the check, "Ah money." she actually took a picture of it before waving the check in air.

"Now you may leave-what the hell?" he looked at her incredulously.

Dara wasn't even fazed as she continued to tear the check in front of him in careful manner while her tongue was slightly out in concentration. She then grinned in accomplishment and beamed at Jiyong, showing the remains of the check on her hands.

"You're signature is so cool so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter