Seven

GANGSTER MAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Makkaresh, Morocco. 11:00pm

 

A week after the incident, Dara wasn't anymore visited by Yoon. But the thing was, no client was ever allowed to have her or even Panim as for this case. However, knowing Tasia the Ursula witch and her dirty, dirty cheating fat , Yoon had sent over his men to watch over Dara while he go on his business after what happened in the F1 race.

 

Turns out that Yoon had lost a hefty amount of money when he had placed a high bet to the 'Bugatti guy'. He was out to appease those who bet for the young racer too by having the incident under secret investigation. Dara wanted to watch the news about the Bugatti guy on his red suit if he was alright after the accident. But in the brothel, she didn't have the luxury. So instead of being anxious over that handsome stranger, she focused more on being an undercover . She was thankful that no one was allowed to have her or Panim as per Yoon's instruction but Tasia had her working as Pole dancer for consecutive nights that her limbs seemed like to fell off her body for too much cardio every night.

 

Panim on the other hand, who was a great dancer indeed had considered the pole, a heaven compared to being abused by men. Nevertheless, having Dara and Panim in the pole always had Tasia in tight spot since a lot of men had been asking to have them either on tables or in bed. Ursula almost gave in but Yoon's men and their scary intimidation had the witch cowering in fear. Since Yoon had swore to bring her brothel down to the burning splinters if she dared defy him.

 

Sitting on the table where Yoon's men waited, Dara watched Panim on the stage twirling skillfully on the pole as if it has been her profession to dance like a . As for her case, she will have her number later after Panim.

 

"Here's a Tequila, Lilith." Dara accepted the drink from the female waitress with playboy bunny suits. Her cleavages showing but she seemed used to men slapping her buttock when she would pass by. "And oh by the way, it was given my a man right there." the waitress pointed out to the gorgeous guy who raised his glass to her direction, making a direct contact to her eyes. Dara also raised her glass to him which made Yoon's men furrowed. That same guy again. He had been a constant patron on the brothel and asking for Dara aka Lilith, in bed through Tasia. He was the same person who offered double price to have her.

 

"Don't accept anymore from him." came a hissed from Yoon's man. She remembered his name as Kahn. While the other one was called Sef.

 

Dara turned to them before sipping to her glass of tequila and looked at the guy who gave her that. It was his third night in the Brothel and third attempt to have her. She wished she could really bed him. Not that she wanted to have y time with the guy but because she know him. The clan was finally moving and god help the brothels, Jin Hann had send EXO to do the job. These people are going to get up.

 

"Maybe he just want to talk like Yoon." Dara said shaking her glass of tequila.

 

"The boss want you in best behaviour, woman." Kahn hissed.

 

"Well, I'm just saying." Dara said while tapping on the table every now and then in which the man across the table subtly nodded and tapped on his glass on wine too.

 

'Black rose is out to find Bom.' the man conveyed.

 

Dara flipped her hair to the side, pretending to compliment Panim to draw Kahn and Sef's attention to the stage.

 

'Have you looked to all of Makkaresh?'

 

'Yes.'

 

'What's next?'

 

'They are sweeping Casablanca tonight. Boss wants you two to be secured first before the initiation of the op.'

 

Dara was lost on contemplation first before she looked over the person in the table.

 

'I want all the girls out.' Dara wished even though it will come almost impossible since the brothel wasn't only back up with big rings of gangs around, it was also financed by anonymous names in the government.

 

'We can't promise that. Boss only want the two of you. It's risky but we'll try.'

 

'I'll find a way.'

 

'don't try anything funny, Dara.'

 

Dara could almost hear Sehun's hissing voice even when doing morse code. The rest of their convo had been halted when noticing the hawk eyes directed to the people by Tasia's bouncer. It was rock. And no, the people working in the brothel weren't some kind of stupid mammals following orders. As for her observation and Sehun might had already aware of, they were smart. And their little morse code exchange might call their attention if they wont be careful enough.

 

Dara saw Sehun stood up from the table with a short message to her.

 

'Tomorrow.'

 

Dara fought the urge to usher Sehun out the club when her eyes directed to Panim who was done on her performance and immediately ran to their table since those two sadists had been in waiting for her down the stage. On cue, Dara stood up for her performance and turned to Kahn.

 

"Don't let anyone touch her or I will gladly misbehave." She said and climbed up the stage and that was when an Arabian trap music played the stereo making her dance on the rhythm. And because she didn't want to look at those testosterones in front of her, she would always dance with a covered eyes in red fabric. The only thing she was aware were the whistles of men while she dance sensually in the music. She had been trained to dance and she applied it. Whether Tasia hated Dara's popularity in the brothel, she must suppressed into slapping her since she was Yoon's favorite play toy for now.

 

***

 

Casablanca, Morocco. 11:00pm

 

Bom had been sent into a room with another client for the night. She was anxious to say it easy. That mysterious Jun guy had disappeared for many nights already and his rent fee to her lapsed already that Kroger then auctioned her into another client for tonight. And it didn't as much take her long before someone had paid for her in much higher price than the last time. The gay even exclaimed in excitement and excitedly pushed Bom into more classier room which has a Jacuzzi on the far left side of the bed. Wow. Maybe it wasn't bad to finally lose her glory into this kind of set up. Bom humored although she was a little stress out lately since she can't find a way to secure a phone for herself. She tried stealing from Jun but that guy never ever let her go from his tight embrace while he took a nap and left at dawn to work. Seriously, she'd been wondering who was this Jun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter