Oh No, Drunk Teenagers

The Girls of Summer

It was a night when the girls in cabin E2, Hyunjin, Heejin, Chaewon, Hyejoo, Yerim, and Yeojin (aka the younger girls) had all decided to go to bed early. That left the rest of the girls, the girls in cabin E1 (Vivi, Haseul, Jungeun, Jinsoul, Jiwoo, and Sooyoung), awake and bored. 

"We should do something fun instead of just laying around. Something...crazy," Jinsoul suggested. 

Sooyoung smirked. "Well actually..." Everyone turned to her. "Earlier today I was passing by the counselor's cabins and I saw that the store cashier girl...what was her name again...Jeongyeon! Well, Jeongyeon had a huge bottle of vodka sitting right by the window. I was thinking...maybe we could take it for ourselves? I mean, we've all been through at least a year of high school so I wouldn't feel like I was corrupting anyone." 

Jiwoo grinned. "That's such a good idea!" The rest all nodded in agreement.

"Have....have you guys ever drank before?" Jinsoul asked. 

"A...a little bit..." Vivi answered, and all the girls looked around sheepishly. 

"Have you?" Haseul asked accusatorily. 

"Yeah, I mean, I'm a cheerleader, I go to all of those stupid house parties...I just want to be sure you guys at least kinda know what you're doing." 

"Babe, we'll be fine," Jungeun answered, rubbing her girlfriend's arm. 

"Me and Jiwoo will go get it," Sooyoung said, standing up and followed by Jiwoo. 

"Be careful!" Vivi said. 

"Don't get caught," Haseul added. 

Sooyoung grabbed Jiwoo's hand and the pair walked down the gravel path to the counselor's cabins. 

"So how are we going to do this?" Jiwoo whispered to Sooyoung. 

"I'm taller, so I'll grab it. You keep watch," Sooyoung whispered back. Jiwoo nodded and watched the surrounding area closely. Sooyoung got on the tips of her toes, reaching up through the window to take the handle of the vodka bottle. Just as her fingers wrapped around it, Jeongyeon grabbed the bottle right out of Sooyoung's hands. 

Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow as the fourteen and fifteen year old blushed. "I know what you kids are up to. I'm no stranger to stealing alcohol from adults. But you kids are not allowed to have it. Go back to your cabins," she said. She laid back down in her bed and turned away from the window, returning the vodka to its original spot. Jiwoo and Sooyoung shared a look, suppressing their laughter. Sooyoung snatched the bottle from the windowsill and the pair ran away as fast as they could. 

As soon as they were far away from the counselor's cabins, they started to laugh. 

"She really thought she outsmarted us!" Jiwoo said. 

"I know," Sooyoung responded, pushing open the door to their cabin and proudly holding up the bottle.

"Holy that is huge!" Jungeun said excitedly. 

"Thanks guys," Vivi added. The six girls gathered in a circle on the floor, and Sooyoung twisted off the top. She took a large sip and passed it to Jiwoo. 

"What about glasses?" Haseul asked with furrowed eyebrows as Jiwoo took an equally large sip then grimaced. 

"We're teenagers. We drink straight out of the bottle," Sooyoung explained as Jinsoul took the largest gulp of them all, then passed it to her girlfriend, clearing trying not let anyone know she found it gross. The bottle then made its way to Vivi who took a tiny sip, gagged, but then forced herself to drink more. By the time the bottle got around to Haseul, a quarter of it was gone. 

Haseul had never drank at all before, but she figured now was as good of a time as any. Mumbling "whatever" to herself, she threw back the bottle and drank as much as she could before coughing and gagging. 

She pouted and grimaced, looking sadly down at the floor as she passed the bottle back to Sooyoung. 

"It tastes horrible," Haseul mumbled. 

"The feeling is worth it...kinda," Jinsoul responded, forcing down another large gulp. Haseul tried another sip and Jinsoul grabbed it out of her hands. 

"Let's see how far this gets us and then decide if we need more," Jinsoul spoke, and everyone agreed. 

Twenty minutes later, everyone was sure they didn't need that extra alcohol. 

Everyone was laughing loudly and lazing around the cabin, probably loud enough to wake up the girls in cabin E2. In her drunken daze Jungeun didn't even notice Jiwoo grab her phone and unlock it, turning on some music. 

The all two familiar sound of renegade started playing and Jiwoo tugged on her girlfriends arm. 

"Let's duet!" She whined. Sooyoung burst out laughing and the two stood up at the front of the cabin, starting to drunkenly dance the infamous tik tok dance. 

"Y'all !" Jungeun yelled. 

"!" Sooyoung yelled back. "I have three million views on tik tok for doing this." 

Jiwoo burst out laughing. "I forgot it," she whined. 

"Don't you have a renegade video too?" Vivi asked. 

"Mine has four million views!" Jiwoo answered, Sooyoung and her sharing a laugh as they watched each other do the worst renegade either of them had ever seen. 

Meanwhile Vivi and Haseul were laying down in Vivi's bed, only briefly distracted by Jiwoo and Sooyoung's dancing before their attentions returned to each other. As soon as the alcohol had hit they had been non stop making out. Vivi was coming to learn that drunk kissing was slightly nauseating but also very hot. 

Vivi knew she was drunk, but she also knew Haseul was far more drunk. The alcohol had hit her almost immediately and her kissing was very sloppy. 

"Vivi," Haseul drawled. 

"Yeah?" Vivi responded, looking up at Haseul who was laying completely on top of her. 

"Viiiiiiiviiiiiiii," Haseul said, and Vivi hummed, sobering up a bit. She wanted to be ready if something really bad happened to Haseul

"Maybe...maybe I should put you to bed," Vivi responded. 

"No...no baby I"m not tired..." Haseul mumbled, her eyes fluttering shut for a moment. 

"I think you are," Vivi answered, trying to escape from underneath her girlfriend but utterly failing, Haseul like a dead weight on top of her. 

"Vivi you're perfect! You're ing perfect!" 

Vivi smiled and chuckled. "I don't know about that, but I'm glad you think so." 

"No, no, listen! Listen to me! Vivi you're perfect! In every way, and shape, and form, and..." 

Vivi pet Haseul's hair affectionately, pulling a plastic bag from underneath her bed to beside it, just in case. "Thank you." 

"Viviiiiiii, oh Viviiiii, baby, I love you," Haseul said. 

Vivi froze. They had been together about three and a half days at that point. 

"Um, Haseul, you shouldn't just say things because you're drunk..." Vivi mumbled. 

"No I mean it! I mean it Vivi! I love you!" 

Vivi sighed. It was sweet, but something in her ached at the idea of Haseul saying it and not actually meaning it, just because she was drunk. So, she decided to ignore it. 

"Let's go to sleep," Vivi spoke softly. 

"Lemme stay here," Haseul mumbled. Vivi actually agreed with drunk Haseul; it wouldn't be safe to have her in the top bunk, and Vivi didn't even think she could get her up there. 

"You can stay here." 

"Mmh," Haseul said, shutting her eyes. "I love you." 

Vivi waited until she was sure Haseul was totally asleep. "I love you too." 

Jinsoul was watching all of this in utter shock and amazement. Vivi and Haseul already asleep, Sooyoung and Jiwoo literally playfighting, and Jungeun continuously mouthing at her neck. Really, it hadn't been that much alcohol. She was just tipsy, but clearly, all of the other girls are drunk. 

"Ay baby girl," Jungeun said with a smirk. "What are you up to tonight?" 

Jinsoul sighed deeply; alcohol had turned her sporty but normally shy girlfriend into the biggest girl on the planet. "Making sure everyone has a barf bag next to their bed," she answered. Normally Jinsoul was not the mom friend but it was clear she would have to step up to the plate tonight and tomorrow morning, and she wasn't exactly looking forward to it. 

Jungeun was not going to be a big help either, judging by the way she kept on mouthing her neck like trying and failing to give her a hickey was going to unlock the secrets of the universe. 

"Baby girl, you up?" Jungeun asked. 

"I'm literally right here. Awake," Jinsoul answered, starting to get frustrated before realizing how cute all of this was. She giggled, looking at her girlfriend's hooded eyes. 

"Wanna netflix and chill?" Jungeun asked. Honestly, TV did sound nice. 

Jinsoul giggled. "Sure." Jungeun made a weird face and Jinsoul set up her phone on her bed, Jungeun quickly spooning her. Jungeun kept making half hearted moves until she finally fell asleep. Jungeun propped her up on her side and looked around. 

Vivi and Haseul were still asleep with Haseul on Vivi's chest. Sooyoung and Jiwoo were sleeping on the floor so Jinsoul grabbed their blankets and covered them. 

"Come back to bed babe," Jungeun mumbled in her sleep. Even if Jungeun was drunk, how could she resist?