#103+192 Do My Best (Kim Namjoon - BTS)

Idol x You Drabble Game Masterlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: #103 + #192 – “It’s okay, I’m here.” + “Please don’t look at me…”

Pairing: Kim Namjoon x reader

Genre: hospital au / doctor au

Warnings: none

Word count: 914

 

You should have been more concerned about why you were in the emergency department and not about who you wanted to avoid whilst being here. Of course, you were concerned, to some point at least. No one was just taken by ambulance for fun and if you were in a better frame of mind, you would be gravely concerned about being in an accident worthy of entering a hospital.

But you weren’t in the right state of mind at all.

“Can I make a request?” you asked the nurse at your side taking your stats. She looked at you and nodded patiently. “I know Doctor Kim is on tonight. Could I not see him?”

Blinking at your statement, she then attempted to smile. “Sure sweetie, we can make sure you don’t cross paths with the only doctor in the department right now. But I think you’ll want to see him when the pain really starts to kick in. Is he a friend of yours?”

“Is there any rule about being a patient to someone you know?”

“Not when you need emergency treatment, love. Honestly, whatever it is you have an issue about receiving medical assistance from Doctor Kim, it might be best to put aside. You’re not really in a position to get up and walk yourself out of here and try another hospital. Unless it’s a really pressing concern-”

“No, I’m grateful, thank you. Sorry.”

“It’s okay, I’ll get him to come over and check on you shortly. You just try and relax.”

You almost laughed bitterly.

How could you relax when you were about to get examined by your best friend’s brother?

“Okay, Miss L/N?” a familiar voice greeted and you yanked the blankets over your head. “Please don’t look at me!”

“Wait, Y/N?!” Namjoon’s voice suddenly called, pulling on the blanket so he could see if it was you. He gasped when you looked up at him feebly, running a hand through his hair to control himself. “It’s you who was in the car accident?!”

“I

Please log in to read the full chapter