#130 Love Diet (Bang Chan - Stray Kids)

Idol x You Drabble Game Masterlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: #130 – “Why? Because I love you. That’s why!”
Pairing: Bang Chan x reader

Genre: fluff

Warnings: none

Word count: 759

 

“What’s this?” you enquired slowly, looking at the food before you. The spread was easily enough to feed an entire family, not just you and your boyfriend Chan. When he asked to meet up with you today, not once had he mentioned there would be others present. You glanced down at your casual outfit and then cringed. Perhaps you should have put in more effort with your appearance.

“Dinner,” Chan announced easily, passing by you and offering you a chair. You sat down numbly, trying to decipher what was going on.

“Should we be waiting or?”

“For who?”

“Well, there’s so much food here, Chan,” you expressed, gesturing to the multiple dishes. “Are we waiting for others to arrive?”

Chan frowned. “No, this is just for us.”

“What?!” you squeaked, your eyes popping. You began to blink rapidly, heaving in a few deep breaths before snapping your focus to the man sitting diagonally to you. “Chan!”

“What?! You said you were famished from not eating all week from your diet so I thought I’d make sure you ate tonight. Pile your plate high baby, I’m pretty impressed with my cooking this time around.”

You didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Either way, you didn’t reach for anything and Chan stopped dishing himself up his meal. “What’s wrong?”

“The point to a diet is you kind of don’t eat.”

“Nonsense,” he replied with a dismissing wave of the tongs he held in his grasp. “The body needs nutrients to survive. Besides, I don’t even get why you’re trying to diet. They don’t even work.”

Please log in to read the full chapter