#4 Smile For Me (Jung Taekwoon - VIXX)

Idol x You Drabble Game Masterlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: #4 – “I’m not angry it’s just my face.”

Pairing: Jung Taekwoon x reader

Genre: fluff / idol au

Warnings: none

Word count: 938

You were new to the VIXX team but it didn’t take you long to figure everyone out. Jaehwan was loud and playful, which you needed to placate at the right times and then encourage at others to keep up morale. Wonshik liked having someone to talk to about his ideas musically, and although you were no musician, your thoughts seemed to help him. Hongbin was in and out a lot with his acting pursuits, but you were perfect to practice lines with. Sanghyuk asked you to watch him dance and check him at times, and Hakyeon relied on you for many things. He was a leader with a lot of desires for his group and for himself and having you lend an ear helped him out more than you would ever know.

Essentially your role with VIXX was a jack of all trades.

Though, you had one member you could never quite keep up with. Taekwoon wasn’t aloof like he was often depicted as but he wasn’t exactly forthcoming either. He respected your help and he used it when he needed it but he didn’t rely on you like some of the others did. He was often in his studio writing songs or completing his schedules.

And although you had seen him smile countless of times, it was never at you. He always looked like he was scowling, deep in thought or simply perturbed by your existence. You knew he meant well but sometimes he didn’t really make you feel like part of the VIXX family they all claimed you to be.

It messed with your heart and head not being close to Taekwoon that you decided you would take it upon yourself to become more of an asset to his career. You involved yourself more within his schedules, offering to take him to events when his managers were busy and helped sort his schedule to assist with optimal training time for his musical pursuits.

He did thank you, but it was never with a smile. You didn’t know why you needed such a gesture to feel at ease around him, but you were obsessed with getting one too.

After a month of endless running around after Taekwoon and dodg

Please log in to read the full chapter