#196 Ample View (Bobby - IKON)

Idol x You Drabble Game Masterlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: #196 – “I’ll hunt you down if I have to.”

Pairing: Bobby Kim x reader

Genre: office au / fluff

Warnings: none

Word count: 888

 

You were extremely irritated.

Today had already started poorly when you forgot your umbrella on the way to work, turning up to the office dripping from head to toe. You had hoped that would be it, but it seemed the universe had it out for you. Not only had the copier jammed three times when you were printing out reports, your new contract you submitted yesterday was also nowhere to be found in the local server and you had run out of your favourite tea so you couldn’t even have a cup to calm down.

And now?

You were under your desk on your hands and knees, huffing in annoyance. “Where did you go?! I’ll hunt you down if I have to!”

You weren’t succeeding with your search in the slightest and you thumped a hand down on the floor, whining a little with how much your action hurt.

And then you heard a gruff sound of someone clearing their throat.

Shrieking, you smacked your head on the underside of your desk, falling backwards and out onto the floor of your office space.

Bobby cringed as he stooped down to your level. “Are you okay?”

“No,” you confessed, squeezing your eyes shut to attempt to stem the flow of your tears. You were beyond done with rationalising your reactions today.

Still, you didn’t want to cry in front of one of the producers of your project either.

“What were you even doing under there?” he murmured as he gently checked your head for injury. You whined when his fingers brushed over your affected area and flinched as he suddenly blew over it.

Your bruised ego seemed to be less of a concern the more muddled you became as he tended to your injury.

You pouted, all the same, when you glanced up at him miserably. “My earring fell out of my ear. I don’t know where the backing went, but I can’t lose it. My grandmother gifted me these earrings for my birthday and they’re my favourite.”

Please log in to read the full chapter