#1 + #33 Dance Practice (Im Jaebum - GOT7)

Idol x You Drabble Game Masterlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: #1 and #33 – “I’m not crying, my eyes are sweating.” + “Stop being so cute.”

Pairing: Im Jaebum x reader

Genre: idol au / fluff

Warnings: none

Word count: 672

He watched you closely, every move and gesture scrutinised by his dark eyes. Shaking his head when you got to the end of the song, he flicked his index finger away and sighed. “Again. You didn’t do the ending right.”

Nodding as you in some air, you waited for the song to play over in its loop, dancing through the song more than five times over before Jaebum afforded you a break. Collapsing on the floor at his feet, you groaned.

“You were the one who thought this would be the life for you too,” he mentioned as he passed you a bottle of water. “I told you it wasn’t easy.”

“Especially when your boyfriend is in charge of training you,” you muttered and Jaebum hitched his head to the side.

“Would you rather I leave you with someone else? Jinyoung is harsher than I am. Yugyeom would be too soft on you. I need to make sure you get it right. It’s not just you on stage but me too.”

You scrunched your nose up at Jaebum and he gaped at you. “Y/N!”

“Another round,” you said, ignoring his scolding and getting back up. You didn’t want to admit that his words had an impact on you and you were facing some serious doubt on whether you could be more than the street dancer you had been. You knew how to move to music, but it was normally to your own beat. Jaebum’s company had discovered you through videos he would share of you with his mem

Please log in to read the full chapter