#50 + 99 Out of Options (Bobby - iKON)

Idol x You Drabble Game Masterlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: #50 + #99 – “I’m not going to be sympathetic until you go to a doctor.” + “I will sit here all day if I have to.”

Pairing: Bobby Kim x reader

Genre: fluff

Warnings: none

Word count: 633

 

“Do you plan to help me?” he asked exasperatedly and you shrugged.

“Depends.”

“On?”

You glanced up at him. “Are you going to let me take you to urgent care yet, Bobby?”

“I’m fine,” he announced, though the way he cradled his left arm to his body didn’t quite echo the affirmation as well as his sentence had.

“Fine. Then no, I will not. I will sit here all day if I have to until you let me take you to see a doctor.”

“But I’m hungry!” he whined, looking at the food he had managed to pull out from the refrigerator to make lunch. “Will you really let me suffer like this? I’m supposed to be someone you love!”

You inspected your hand as if it were the most important thing to do right now. “I’m not going to be sympathetic until you go to a doctor. Your arm is clearly injured and you’re just trying to brush it off because you don’t want to miss Hanbin’s show tonight.”

“I told him I would be there to help him out with the music portion.”

“Huh, did you also tell him that once again you left your clothes lying everywhere all over the bedroom floor and tripped over them and smashed your arm on the floor when you fell?” You gla

Please log in to read the full chapter