#114 Love Standards (Kihyun - Monsta X)

Idol x You Drabble Game Masterlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: #114 – “You remind me of the grouch from  Sesame Street because you are a grumpy but I still love you.”
Pairing: Yoo Kihyun x reader

Genre: playful fluff

Warnings: none

Word count: 942

 

Staring at the situation before you, you then bit your bottom lip in attempts to swallow back your hastily forming words. You were far too tired to start an argument tonight.

Still, Kihyun was really bothering you right now.

Noticing your stilled approach, he let out a heavy breath. “Long day?”

“Uh, yeah. It’s been one of those days.”

“I can tell,” Kihyun replied flatly, placing the now stacked by size measuring cups away neatly into the kitchen drawer.

You inhaled a deep breath before asking, “Is everything okay?”

“Of course! I mean, I worked too and then came home and found the drawer wasn’t closing properly because things weren’t put away neatly.”

You pinched your thigh in attempts to keep your cool. “It’s not that big of a deal, Ki. At least the dishes were put away as I said I would do.”

“You’re right. Yep.”

“You’re mad.”

He looked at up you and then shook his head dramatically. “No, I’m fine. Absolutely calm, see.”

“You look like you’re about to explode.”

“Why would I? I used to share an apartment with several guys, Y/N. Living with you is nothing compared.”

“It’s because we live together that I can tell when something has bothered you though,” you muttered, stepping into the kitchen and reaching to open the pots cupboard before he did.

Kihyun smiled forcibly. “Oh, I’ve already done in there.”

“It was one pot that I couldn’t reach, Kihyun.”

“Isn’t it good that I could?”

“Anything else I did wrong?” you grumbled and Kihyun laughed.

“I’m not scolding you.”

“Really? It sure feels like my standards and your standards are off once again.”

“I mean, it’s not hard to put things away right the first time, is it? But it’s okay! I’ve done it for you.”

“You might as well have condemned me to a lifetime of m

Please log in to read the full chapter