#5+#6 Aren't I Yours? (Ha Sungwoon - Wanna One)

Idol x You Drabble Game Masterlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: #5 + #6 – “You’re cute, can I keep you?” + “Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.”

Pairing: Ha Sungwoon x reader

Genre: flirty fluff / coffee shop au

Warnings: none

Word count: 380

He smiled, watching as you served the customers with a genuinely happy attitude, and sipped on his frappe as he waited for your break to come. Even when it was precisely three, you still made sure the two people waiting had their drinks before coming over to his table, cleaning a couple on the way.

Sungwoon pouted. “You’re five minutes late.”

“And that means you’ll get an added five minutes at the end,” you replied, though you seemed a little apologetic too.

“Why can I never stay mad at you?” You grinned, grabbing his drink and taking a sip. “Hey, that’s mine!”

“Aren’t I yours too?” you mentioned airily and he couldn’t help but smile at your sentence. He had always loved how forthcoming and honest you were with all your emotions. You took another sip, all whilst shooting him the sweetest eye smile he’d ever seen.

“You’re cute, can I keep you?” he teased, and you giggled, nodding your head instantly.

Looking around the coffee shop, you then smirked, leaning over the table towards him. “Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.”

He didn’t waste any time and pressed his lips onto yours, tasting the sweetness of the caramel frappe from your mouth. He decided he didn’t mind shar

Please log in to read the full chapter