#54 Reading Abilities (Jeon Wonwoo - SVT)

Idol x You Drabble Game Masterlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: #54 – “You’re a monster.”

Pairing: Jeon Wonwoo x reader

Genre: vampire au / fluff

Warnings: none

Word count: 925

 

Even if he had been the undead for centuries, Wonwoo loved nothing more than walking into a library and reading for hours on end. Of course, given his condition, he had built a large collection dating from times before he was born, then reborn and to the present day to read in his private study.

But entering an actual library still couldn’t be matched by his attempts for comfort at home. Wonwoo would visit the large metropolitan library once a month, always when he was fully satiated. Much as he had an affinity for books, he also had high standards of where he ate his dinner. And after one slip up three hundred years ago where blood splattered onto a book his prey had been perusing, he had ensured that damage to sacred property would never happen again by his hand.

Or fangs.

Still, he would opt to find himself a quiet corner with a stack of books once he had finish selecting them and read in peace. The library was generally quiet on the fourth floor, as he had learned from many years of visiting it, and he was pleased to see his usual seating area was empty, inviting him forward for his stay. He planned to do nothing except reading the stack he placed down on the table beside him until it was closing time. There were no windows where he chose to settle down, and even though he had taken his medication that allowed him to day walk, he still preferred the darker shadows this corner possessed. It set the mood as he opened an old tale he had read many times now, smiling to himself at the sound of the hardbound books’ spine creaking with his efforts.

“Hello, old friend,” he murmured before getting lost in the world presented to him.

It was an hour into his reading when you entered his space, sitting down with your small selection of books a few feet away from him. Wonwoo glanced up at you and shared a polite smile before delving back into his book, finishing it and moving onto the next.

When Wonwoo read, he became too engrossed in what was happening to control all of his extra powers. Much like a human would when the

Please log in to read the full chapter