Chapter Three

Sunshine

"OLLIE!" I hear a bunch of cheerful cries behind me. 

 

Before I know it, I'm tackled by, what felt like a truck, BTS in a group hug. 

 

"Hi, guys!" I giggle at their warm greeting, attempting to hug them back. "I missed you all so much!"

 

After, I finally caught my breath from my little "morning run" and from being crushed by a group of seven guys. They let me go, and I take a quick look at them; beautiful. Most of them wore simple t-shirts with jeans or sweats— I look down at myself; I had slept in, so I left on the t-shirt I wore the night before and threw on a pair of leggings with my old converse sneakers, and tied my hair up into a messy bun— but they all look like models, no matter what they wear. It's just not fair. 

 

Finally, I have a chance to give them each a proper greeting. A hug. 

 

What can I say; I'm a hugger. 

 

"Hey, what's up, Ollie? It's good to see you," RM started, and in English. "We missed you." He flashes me a bright smile showing off those signature dimples of his that made girls melt, along with his now shaggy strawberry blonde hair that went well with his darker skin tone. He wore a white T-shirt that nicely hugged his chest with a gray bomber jacket, jeans, and a pair of black casual boots, while a black mask hung loosely around his neck.

 

"Hey, Namjoon! I missed you, too," I smiled. It was nice to speak in English. I've been having trouble following my professors, and then my classmates just spoke way too fast, along with a bunch of slang that I haven't figured out yet. 

 

"So how about you? How are you guys?" I ask BTS, in Korean, as I hug their leader. "Great!" they reply. Their energy was contagious. 

 

"So..." Out of nowhere, Jimin comes up and puts an arm around my shoulder. My attention immediately caught by his hair— from the pictures I'd seen I was prepared to see cotton candy pink, and had a list of comments and jokes to say, now my plan was ruined— a black beanie hung down low allowing his now blonde bangs to hang out loosely. He wore a black T-shirt with a dark gray jacket, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black low cut boots. "How long is my jagiya staying with us this time?" He wiggled his eyebrows. 

 

Rolling my eyes, I shook my head as I gave him his hug. He then gives me a seductive smile, and winks. Flirt.

 

"Yah!" Hoseok shouts, punching the singer in the shoulder, "Knock it off."

 

I chuckle, as Jimin rubbed his shoulder in pain. "I'm here for an art program, so I'll be around all summer long." I respond to his question.

 

I notice Jungkook's face light up after hearing my answer, showing off his bunny teeth. Seeing how happy the maknae was made me giggle even more. "Hi, Kookie."

 

He was wearing an oversized black T-shirt, and black hooded jacket, with grey sweats and a pair of timberlands, and a black beanie. A black mask loosely hung from one of his ears, which were turning pink. "Hi, noona," he replied. 

 

I roll my eyes. Not this again.

 

He couldn't even look at me. It was kind of cute; he really does live up as the maknae. I let out a sigh, "I told you, call me Ollie." Jungkook awkwardly nods. I then gave him a big hug, sorta— this guy is huge. 

 

I felt him stiffen. I guess you're still shy around girls, you little bunny. An evil grin curls up on my lips as an idea pops in my head.

 

I held him in my embrace for a few seconds, which turned into minutes, not letting go. Purposely making him feel awkward, and it really was getting awkward, but I refuse to give in. The others next to us snicker and teased at how nervous the youngest member looked, and how red his face was turning. 

 

"You know... I'm not letting go till you hug me back," I inform him. He chuckles. "Yeah, yeah," sighing shyly and hugs me back. Letting me go, he looks down at me and smiled. 

 

"Stop being so adorable, you little bunny," I spoke with a somewhat aegyo voice, as I pinch his cheek before giving him one more quick squeeze. Jungkook's ears were as red as a tomato along with a very visible shade of pink on his cheeks. "Aish. Cut it out," he whined. "And do you have to call me that?"

 

"If I'm your noona, then you're my bunny. Deal with it," I sass back and playfully stick my tongue at him. He shook his head, laughing in disbelief that I was the older one. 

 

I then get to the calm sweethearts, Jin and Suga. "Anneong, 'eomma' and 'appa,' oppas."

 

They both an eyebrow and look at me with an expression on their faces telling me to "just shut up." It didn't last long for they both broke into smiles. I try to hold in my smile and brought my hands up to my face to cover my pink cheeks, suddenly feeling shy. 

 

Jin opened his arms, "Come here." The oldest member was wearing an oversized beige sweatshirt with a pair of light jeans and gray nike sneakers. I happily enter his embrace and he swallows me in a warm bear hug. I always felt so secure in the broad-shouldered princess's arms. Jin shines a sweet smile at me, "You excited?"

 

"Of course, she is. She's going to be with us all weekend," Suga cockily implies before I say anything.

 

"Grae, I am excited," I giggle as I reply to Jin. I look back at the rapper— who was wearing an open plaid shirt with a black oversized t-shirt, a pair of light ripped jeans, and black high top sneakers — and squeal like a crazy fangirl. "I mean, Oh. Em. Gee! I am going to actually hang out with BTS! Eeeep!" I fan myself like I'm about to faint or something. "Ohmagawd— ohmagawd— ohmagawd! I'm gonna die! Ohmagawd!" 

 

I cut my act and smirk at Suga, chuckling— mostly at his now blue hair that was partially hidden by a black bucket hat. I mean, they look amazing no matter what color their hair is, but why such crazy colors? "But grae, Yoongi, I really am." I give him a sweet smile and earn a side hug from him along with a gummy smile.

 

And last, but not least, V, Kim Taehyung. The only person I know who's crazier than Hoseok. He wore a long sleeved black shirt with a pair of red wide legged slacks and sandals, while a gray snap back held his chestnut hair back. "Libby-ssi!" he shouts and jumps towards me wrapping his arms around me, almost knocking me over.

 

When I first met BTS, I introduced myself with my real name, Olivia. I was trying to be polite and proper, and leave a good impression, you know? There was some difficulty with the pronunciation, so I told them to call me Ollie, but V was determined to use my full name for some reason. I guess he wanted to be different or something, I don't know, so I told him just to call me Livvy, my nickname back at home. He still had some trouble with pronunciation and could only say Libby. It stuck. That's what he's called me ever since. 

 

"Hi, TaeTae," I laugh as he squeezes me to death. 

 

I could never get used to using the Korean honorifics, like ssi, nim, or ah, etc. Honestly, I just forget to use them. I just wanted use their regular names. I don't say oppa very much neither, and I can't stand it when someone calls me unnie or noona when we're basically the same age or only a year apart. I don't know why, but it was kind of annoying to me— and since I'm a foreigner, they completely understood. 

 

Sometimes, I use them— it just kinda pops out— but I could never use oppa with Hoseok. Oppa is used for an older friend, older brother, or boyfriend. And if I ever called him that, people will get the wrong idea.

 

"Daebak! This is going to be fun!" V cries with joy, and pokes my stomach. A yelp accidentally escapes my throat; I'm extremely ticklish. I quickly cover my mouth, but I see the look in his eyes, and he slowly begins to move closer to me. "Uh-oh."

 

I slowly back away and try to make a quick run for it. He kept up with me easily. I'm running for my life all over the lobby, while the guys are cracking up and, of course, none of them help me. Gee! Thanks a lot, guys... I can feel my energy draining fast. I've already ran twice this morning— yeah, maybe each were about five minutes, but I felt like I just ran a marathon.

 

Jin finally stepped up to the plate and stood up for me. "Okay, c'mon Taehyungie, leave her alone. She's had enough."

 

Bless you, Seokjin!

 

"Fine," V shrugged with a little pout, then began clapping and giggling like a little kid again. "We're gonna have sooo much fun!" Jungkook began to join him clapping. I can't help but snicker at these goofballs.

 

Welp, I guess that's everyone—

 

"Ahem!" *cough* *cough* *cough! *