Chapter Twenty-eight

Sunshine

He gently rests his forehead against mine; both of us breathless from the excitement, our noses touching. A wide sunshine of a smile spread across his face. "Well," Hoseok chuckles, "that was unexpected, huh?" He looked a little surprised himself. I let out a soft smile. 

 

"I knew you'd come around," he whispers. 

 

My eyebrows furrow. "What?..."

 

A y smirk tugged his lips, "I had to get you to admit you still loved me somehow. You're too stubborn." He placed his hands against the wall on either side of my head and leaned forward, forcing me to press against the wall. He leaned even closer, his face inches from mine. I had no room to escape.

 

"Was he playing with me?" I felt my face heat up as my blood started to boil.

 

Hoseok noticed my expression and started to laugh. I squirm trying to get out of his grip, but he was too close, too strong. "You mean, this was all a game?"

 

"Of course not." he furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. Taken back by my words he loosened his grip around me and lightly backed away. "Just the fact that I want you back. I lost you once, I'm not gonna lose you again."

 

Suddenly he came extremely close invading my personal bubble, again. I could feel his breath on my skin sending goosebumps down my arms. I had to look away feeling shy, but he kept trying to make eye contact. "Stop it," I demand as I try to hold in a smile, but a light chuckle escaped my lips.

 

"I love you." He said softly. 

 

My heart fluttered after hearing those words, but I can't stand the thought of him getting into my head like that. "Pfft, whatever," I look away again and mutter under my breath. "Jerk." 

 

Hoseok gives me an annoyingly y smirk. "Ok, tell me then, if somebody were to ask you about your feelings for me," he cocked an eyebrow. "What would you have said?"

 

I open my mouth to answer, but nothing came out. He was right, I probably would have denied it. I just fold my arms over my chest and purse my lips. He chuckles, "That's what I thought."

 

"Olive," he smirked. 

 

It's so annoying when he acts cocky and arrogant like this... Did he just call me olive?!

 

I felt my cheeks heat up, "You son of a—" Hoseok smashes his lips against mine and I, along with my anger, melt from his touch. I could feel his chest rumble from his chuckle. 

 

Our lips move together perfectly as all of the emotions from our lost time together slam into us like a truck, and I start to shake from the exhilaration and break down. I can't stop crying. Hoseok picks me up and walks over to the couch placing me in his lap.  

 

"Shhh, it's okay, Ollie," Hoseok coos. His arms wrap around me in a protective embrace, "I'm here. It's okay." I missed his hugs so much. I missed him. 

 

Being held in his arms like this, against his warm chest— I never want to leave from this spot.— We continue exchanging sweet kisses and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. 

 

"I love you too," I finally mutter back, "Hobi." 

 

Hoseok tightens his grip around me, as I lay my head at the crook of his neck, soaking in this beautiful moment. "Don't worry about the media or Bang PD-nim," he whispers into my hair. "I'll take care of it, I promise." He kisses my temple.

 

A small smile curled on my lips, and I hesitantly bring our hands together interlocking our fingers. Hoseok lightly chuckles in my ear. "You know, you're cute when you act shy," he whispers seductively. He began to kiss and my sweet spot behind my ear. My cheeks burn up and I hit his shoulder, embarrassed. 

 

Suddenly, there was a loud crash followed by a bunch of shouts and giggles. Looking towards the noise, we find BTS and Charlie at the door stacked on top of each other.

 

They all freeze slowly looking up, giving us sheepish and guilty smiles realizing they were caught. "H-hi?—"

 

"Were you listening this whole time?!" I gape. 

 

They look at each other trying to think of an excuse. "We just wanted to know if you got back together, Ollie-ssi," Jimin spoke innocently, giving me his big, puppy dog eyes. The others nod hysterically. Charlie lifted her hands up in surrender then pointed at the boys. 

 

Hoseok and I glower at them with grim expressions. My face was red from rage, embarrassment. "You nosey little bastards," he growls. BTS quickly run out the door with Hoseok right behind them. "Pabos! Get back here!"

 

Leaving Charlie behind and alone with me, shooting daggers at her. I was so infuriated, but it didn't surprise me that she was apart of BTS' little scheme. 

 

Ignoring the expression on my face she gave me a cheeky smile, like she could explode with excitement. "Guess who got RM's number?!" She sings. I stay silent still looking grim, while inside I'm screaming along, thrilled, with her. I know how long and how much she adored him, plus I think they'd make excellent friends, along with the rest of the members, of course.

 

Her smile slightly fell innocently, and she shrugs, "It could've been worse."

 

As I continue to glare at her, her smile turned uneasy, "I think..I'm gonna go back to the hotel...—" Charlie points and makes a run for it out the door, leaving the room, "Love you!" I heard her shout.

 

I held the bridge of my nose and shook my head. She's as big of an idiot as the guys are. I snicker at her actions. I have to remember to thank her someday.

 

I soon realize I was alone. This time I'm not upset or scared. I'm happy; thinking about everything that's happened, and everything we've been through together: Charlie, BTS, and Hoseok. All I can do is smile. 

 

Sometimes, I still feel like this is all a dream. 

 

I'm suddenly consumed by a pair of strong arms from behind with a big kiss on the cheek bringing me back to reality. Hoseok.

 

"What are you thinking about?" He asks curiosly, as he rests his chin on my shoulder; his chest perfectly cradling my back. I gaze into his eyes for a few moments, then brought my lips to his. 

 

He let out a light chuckle, "What was that for?"

 

"It doesn't matter," I smile. "I'm just glad to have you apart of my life again." 

 

Hoseok raised an eyebrow and looked at me with a suspicious expression. A smirk appears on my face. I playfully push him away and run out the room laughing. "Y-yah! Where are you going? And what was that for, punk?" I heard him shout, and his footsteps running after me. 

 

***

 

After the tour, BTS was given vacation time to rest, which Charlie and I were brought along for, but that's a different story.