Here I Am

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was standing near the window while looking at night view from her room.

Actually she loves the scenery at night because it is so beautiful and makes her feel at ease.

Back then, she used to watch the night view together with her so-called boyfriend.

As she watched the view outside the window calmly, she unconsciously began to recall the incident that took scenes last week.
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

flashback
 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
She started to get scared and trembled when she came home to see there are clothes everywhere on the floor.

At this time, she tried to not think negatively and easily misunderstood about the situation but she started to get weak as she approached the bedroom.

She heard the sounds of people talking and making love.

It is a coincidence that the bedroom door is not closed thus she could see clearly what is going on inside the room right now.

She gasped and started getting teary when she saw her man that she trusted and loved, was cheating behind her and on the bed with another woman. 

They were both kissing passionately like they did before this.

She could not think properly when she immediately entered the room and started attacking the woman.

"Ahhhh! Oppa, save me!"

The woman screamed and tried to get help from him while also trying to escape from Seulgi.

"Oppa? Even your oppa can't save you now!"

Seulgi said angrily and acted insane when she pulled the woman's hair strongly.

"Seulgi! Stop it!"

The man said and tried to release Seulgi's hand from continuing to pull her hair but failed when Seulgi also pulled his hair.

They are both screaming and tried to escape from Seulgi but they can't make it.

A few seconds later, Seulgi released them both.

She couldn't holding back her tears from falling as she looked at him with disappointed.

"Seulgi... give me a chance to-"

He couldn't finish his words when Seulgi suddenly slapped him hard.

"It's definitely my fault for trusting you, Lee Jooheon."

Seulgi said.

Suddenly, she kicked his area (his ball) causing him to fall and she left the place immediately.
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

back to reality
 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
At the same time when Jimin enters the room and sees Seulgi is standing near the window.

He could tells that she is distracted by something because she didn't realise that he is inside the room.

He sighed and slowly walked towards her then he saw that she was holding a glass of wine strongly that it almost broke.

He don't want any incidents to happens thus he approached Seulgi immediately.

Slowly he caressing her arm and took the glass from her hand.

"What are you thinking about?"

He whispered to her as he gets closer with her and smelling her neck.

Actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter