Unexpected

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S E U L G I ' S      P O V

Finally!

We arrived safely in Maldives after almost 9 hours of our flight from Seoul.

I am excited to go Maldives again after a few years but this time it's more exciting because I have Goo with me!

I can't believe that I am now a single ' mother ' since I don't have husband *cough cough*.

During we were on the plane, I was grateful that Goo didn't cry or make any noise that would disturb other passengers' peaceful.

Since this is Goo's first flight so I'm worried that she might throw a tantrum.

However, Goo is a good girl.

She just sat in her seat and watching her favorite cartoon without making any noise

(Goo: meaning- complete, someone who completes you.) (Disclaimer: Goo is not a real name of her child. It's just a nickname for her.)

As soon as we got off the plane, I immediately picked up our luggage and walked out of the airport to looking for the driver that we hired.

I am lucky to find a Korean travel agency thus I chose to buy the vacation packages from them.

The agency also offers a private driver services to anyone who wants this service.

When we arrived in the Maldives, it is already night then we get into the car and go to the hotel immediately.

As usual, Goo is sitting on my thigh as she is looking outside the car window in awe.

Then I smiled while looking at her in awe too because she looked so excited.

' Cutie. '

I said to myself as I caressed her hair.

Goo is the most beautiful gift that God has ever given to me.

I never imagined that she will come into my life and turn everything into a beautiful thing.

Unfortunately, Goo is my child with Jimin, of course she also inherits certain parts from Jimin.

For example, she inherited the same eyes as the both of us, but her nose and smile were very similar to Jimin's.

I can't deny that I will remember Jimin every time I see her face.

"Did the flight go well?"

The driver asked me when we were on our way to the hotel.

I smiled and immediately replied, "Yes, the flight went smoothly and safely."

I said then later I focused on Goo who is still amazed when she didn't stop looking outside the window.

At the same time when the driver also start having a conversation with me.

Perhaps because of the conversation with the driver until I didn't realize that we have arrived at the hotel already after almost half an hour.

The driver helped me carry our luggage into the hotel's lobby as I was holding Goo who is sleeping now.

"Thank you."

I said politely to the driver before he said goodbye and immediately walked away.

After I have finished check-in the hotel room, I immediately went there to put Goo on the bed carefully and not to stirs her sleep.

I hoped that she wouldn't wake up because she will throw a tantrum if anyone interrupted her while she was sleeping.

Afterwards, I went to the balcony and opened the sliding door to see the view of the Maldives sea from our room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter