Don't Take It Far

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is sitting in the living room while playing video games with Hoseok and Jungkook.

This is one of the activity that they often do when they get together.

Although Jungkook is Jimin's personal assistant but they are actually a close friends too.

Namjoon and Yoongi are busy preparing the bbq equipment to do in the evening.

Meanwhile, Seokjin and Taehyung are in the kitchen and preparing the ingredients for bbq as well as their lunch.

Seulgi feels awkward to sit in the living room and watch them play the video games.

She can't help Yoongi and Namjoon to prepare the bbq equipment.

Then slowly, she left the living room and went into the kitchen to help Seokjin and Taehyung in preparing the food.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"

Seulgi politely asked as she slowly approached them who were busy doing their job.

Seokjin looks at her and smiles, "Do you want to help? Hmm, let me see what you can do."

He said and quickly looked around to find something that Seulgi could do.

Then he got the idea.

"Can you help me cut the vegetables?"

Seulgi smiled and nodded her head then she immediately took over Seokjin's job while he did something else.

"How long have you known each other?"

Seokjin asked as he is referring to Jimin and her.

He never heard or known Jimin mentioned Seulgi before this so he is curious as well.

In addition to it, he sure that Seulgi will feel awkward if they just kept quiet and didn't talk about anything, he planned to get close to her so that she would feel comfortable with them.

Seulgi feel shocked when she heard the question because honestly, they have been acquainted for only three weeks.

But she can't tell them that, right?

"Hmm, it's been a long time. I don't remember the first time we met."

She lied.

' I'm sorry, Jimin but I have to! '

"It's been a long time?"

Taehyung mocked her and snicker to her when he heard the answer from her.

Seokjin glared at Taehyung for a few seconds as he was being rude but Seulgi just kept quiet and ignored him to hide her secret.

"What are you doing as your job?"

Seokjin asked again.

He is really interested in knowing this girl who managed to steal Jimin's heart more deeply.

"I'm not working. But my family owns a company."

She told them more specifically to Seokjin.

Seokjin raised his eyebrows, "Really? What's your company name? I can contact you to collaborate in future."

Seokjin is a CEO and he also owns a company.

He also owns a famous restaurant in Seoul.

"Really? That's good. Our company name is Rêve."

As soon as Seulgi revealed her family's company name to Seokjin, Taehyung get startled for a moment when he heard the name.

' Rêve? It's similar to Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter