Fools

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost 8 a.m. when Jimin returned to his house after going out for a jogging.

This is his routine that he will do every time he gets angry or when he feels stressed because of the problems that he is facing at that moment.

As soon as he got home, he immediately go to take shower and getting ready to go to his workplace.

Because he had no mood today so he arrived at the workplace a little bit late than the day before.

He usually comes to the workplace early because he always punctual and he should be a good example to his workers.

"Good morning sir."

As always, Irene and Jungkook welcome him warmly inside his office and were ready to tell him about today's schedule.

However they could guess that something is wrong with him when he didn't reply back to them.

Usually, Jimin would reply back to them even just with a smile.

But not this time.

In fact, Jimin just ignored them and immediately sitting on his chair.

They look at each other in confused before Irene immediately gives briefing about his schedule for today.

"Today, you have lunch meeting with Mr. Kang. After that, you have a meeting with Eve Company. That's all for today."

Irene said as she closed her notebook when she is confident that she didn't missing out on anything important about his schedule.

Then they just keep quiet and started getting awkward for a few minutes when there is no reaction from Jimin.

Jimin just kept quiet and daydreaming.

Afterwards, Jungkook cleared his throat before he knocked on the table to get his attention.

He raised his eyebrows and looked at the both of them, "All right. Let me know when it's time already."

He told them.

They both nodded their heads and immediately left the office without waiting anymore.

"He's weird today. Does he sick?"

Jungkook asked Irene as soon as they both left his office.

Irene frowned and shrugged her shoulder.

To be honest, she had never seen Jimin in a condition like this before.

He seems like he is not energetic.

"I'm not sure either. I hope everything's fine for him."

Irene said.

She hoped that whatever problems that he is having right now, it would be resolved immediately and he will return to his normal condition.

Then they both went back into their offices to continue their work.

Meanwhile, Jimin is uneasy because he is thinking about the problem that he is currently facing with.

Yes, he's being like this because of Seulgi.

He doesn't know why but since they left Seokjin's house, Seulgi has changed.

She didn't want to see him or answer a phone call from him which makes him wondering if he did something wrong to her.

The fact that they can't solv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter