Strict

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After he sent Seulgi back to her family house, he immediately drove to his workplace.

"Welcome, sir."

Irene and Jungkook spoke politely as they welcomed Jimin inside his office.

Jimin just smiled at them as he sat on his comfortable chair.

"So, what's so important that I have to come today?"

He asked as he can't stop wondering about it since he was supposed not to go to work today and he told Irene about it this morning.

"We apologize, sir, but there are a few important documents that arrived this afternoon and it should be submit by tomorrow."

Irene said while Jungkook immediately placed the documents on the desk.

Jimin frowned as confused when he heard Irene say that.

"The date for submissions is tomorrow? And you guys just want to give it to me today?"

He said with anger when he found out about it.

Jungkook and Irene exchanged glances when they saw Jimin is getting angry about the situation.

Jimin gets angry is the last thing they want to see because it's the most terrifying for them.

"We don't know about this document either. We just got notified today."

Irene said.

She tried to explain the situation to Jimin so that he will not mistaken and accused them for not doing their job properly.

It's not their fault either.

They were also shocked like Jimin when they received the document this afternoon.

They didn't know about the existence of the document before.

Jimin sighed and ignore the both of them as he immediately took one of the documents for review.

He became even more angry when he opened the document and read the contents to realize that the document should have been handed over to him the previous week but he just got it today.

The worse part is when there are a few mistakes done in the document.

He expect that if they send the document really late with no mistake, he still can accept.

"What is this? Which department that handle this document?!"

He asked while raising his voice to the both of them without realizing it.

He couldn't sit still when he read the contents of the document further.

Jungkook cleared his throat before he said, "It's the marketing department..."

He is also afraid that Jimin will scold him while Irene remains calm even though she is also afraid of Jimin being angry.

Jimin sighed again and immediately put the document to the side as he can't read it furthermore or else he will be furious.

"Call the chief marketing department to see me."

He said coldly.

Jungkook nodded his head and immediately left his office to do his duty.

As soon as he left, he sighed and was relieved that he had survived the storm.

He took a deep breath and walked quickly to his office to make a call to the marketing department.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter