Cat Cafe

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After almost an hour's drive, they finally arrived at a place.

For Seulgi, the place is interesting and new to her since she has never went to any places like this before.

But for Jimin, the place is just an ordinary place although he also has never went to any places like this before.

After all, he is not interested with the place.

He only interested into her.

"We have arrived already."

Jimin told her as he turning off the car engine and got out of the car.

Without waiting too long, he immediately helped open the car door for Seulgi.

She is too impressed and excited with the place that she did not realize that the door had been opened for her.

"Pretty lady, you want to come out or you want to stay forever inside the car?"

Jimin said as a joke to Seulgi.

Seulgi didn't say anything, instead she got out of the car and immediately walk closer to the place.

She could see a few cats playing behind the transparent tinted window.

"A cat cafe? Amazing! I've never been to a place like this!"

She said excitedly.

Ever since she was little, she loved cats but her parents did not allow her to bring home cat because her brother had allergies to cat.

Jimin smiled proudly.

He knew that his strategy to bring Seulgi to a cat cafe is definitely a wise thing to do.

The night before, he had been doing some investigating on her background.

He found out that she is a cat fan.

So today, he decided to take the girl to a cat cafe.

"Really? Then it's good."

Seulgi frowned when she heard Jimin say so, "What do you mean?"

He smiles and slowly approaches her and then he whispers something to her.

"What I mean is it's great that you can spend time with the cats, thanks to me."

She rolls her eyes upon hearing Jimin say that.

Then she pushed Jimin to make sure there are some distance in between them.

Jimin just smiled and didn't say anything.

"Come on, let's go inside. I can't wait!"

Seulgi said excitedly.

She couldn't hide her excitement when she walked fast towards the entrance to to get inside the cafe.

Without waiting for Jimin, she immediately to enter the cafe.

"Ah! You're so cute!"

She said happily as several cats started to gather around her.

"Hi. Welcome to the cat cafe! Please take off your shoes first."

An employee at the cat cafe said politely while giving two pairs of slippers to they both.

Seulgi took off her shoes and put them in the shoes rack before she put the slipper on her feet.

Then Jimin just imitates the same thing as she does.

As soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter