Good Morning

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock on the wall is almost 11 am.

Usually they both already wake up and do their own activities at times like this but not today.

At this time, they are still sleeping and it seems like there are no signs from them to getting up.

It's understandable that they were both very tired after having last night and it lasted until late at night.

If it weren't because of Jimin's phone ringing, he wouldn't have woken up yet.

He groaned as he searched to find where his phone had been placed on the table lamp next to the bed.

When he reached the phone, there is an incoming call from Irene.

Without wasting time, he quickly picked up the call and spoke to Irene in a drowsy voice.

"Hello, Irene? Why did you call me at this morning?"

He asked as he closed his eyes and tried to refrain himself from falling asleep.

Meanwhile, Irene, who is in her office, is shocked when she heard Jimin say ' early in the morning '.

Thus she iimmediately looks at the clock hanging on the wall to make sure what time is it right now.

"Sir, it's almost noon. Aren't you going to the office today?"

Irene asked again, she needs to confirm his attendance at the office.

If Jimin doesn't attend the office today, she will have to cancel all meetings or activities from his schedule for today.

Honestly, this is the first time Jimin has not come to the office at the appointed time.

Jimin is a very strict and disciplined person so he was very punctual.

Jimin frowns and looks at the time in his phone before he sighs heavily when he sees it is already 11am.

Then he said, "I'm sorry. I'm not sure if I'm going to work today. Please cancel or postpone all my schedules today if I don't."

He told Irene.

"All right, sir."

Irene replied and they immediately ended the call.

As soon as he finished talking with Irene, he put the phone back on the table lamp and pulled Seulgi to get closer to him.

He hoped that Seulgi would wake up because of his actions but she just stayed asleep without any reaction.

Then he took this opportunity to watch Seulgi sleep.

He smiled and kissed her forehead.

After that, he closed his eyes and soon after, he fell asleep again.

Time went on until it is almost 1pm.

Seulgi groaned and slowly opened her eyes to see Jimin is still asleep.

Then she sighed as she looked into his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter