Emotional

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S E U L G I ' S     P O V

It's been almost a week since Jimin and I returned to Seoul and I began to isolate myself from the public.

I don't know why but lately, there's seems like a little bit of changes with my emotions.

My emotions.

How I should express it?

It's kind of unstable and it changes often too without I realize.

Sometimes I want to cry, but then I feel upset because I'm hungry and craving to eat something that is sweet and spicy, at the same time, I feel angry and moody most of the time.

I still don't know what is wrong with me but I think it does not hurt or endanger me so I just ignored it.

Sooner or later, we'll find out, right?

But it's a little bit weird when now that I don't want to go out to meet people or talk to people.

It's strange because as someone who loves to socialize, now I just want to sit in the house and be in my bed the whole time.

Tsk.

I don't know what's wrong with me but I really hope that this strange phase will ends quickly so that I can continue my life as normal.

Then I look at my phone on the coffee table that is ringing.

Damn, I'm too lazy to get up from my bed and pick up the phone so I just lay in bed while looking at the empty ceiling.

Suddenly I felt sleepy so I closed my eyes and slowly, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it's already late at night.

I'm sighing because I'm wasting my time just with sleeping because I'm tired even though I don't do anything?

Since it's too ridiculous for me, I decided to take shower as to freshen my body before I picked up my phone to see any new notifications.

Yes of course.

There are 20 missed calls and 15 unread messages from Park Jimin while some unimportant messages from unimportant people like Lee Jooheon.

While leaning my back on the sofa, I opened the message that Jimin sent and read it one by one.

From: Jimin Good morning. Have you had breakfast? Are you okay? I want to lunch, do you want to come with me? Hey, are you okay? Please answer my call. Seulgi, please answer my call. Kang Seulgi Where are you? Call me if you read this message Please be careful.

I slightly smirked after reading all the messages that Jimin sent to me.

Since when was he so concerned about my condition?

I don't know what he is doing now but good job because he has made me truly believe in his goodness.

Does he also did the same thing to other people?

No, does other people also fall in love with him because of his sweet talks, just like me?

Actually, I have been suspicious of Jimin since we came home from his friend's house, Seokjin.

Especially after, Taehyung told me about Jimin, I began to feel suspicious of our relationship.

I'm conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter