Coffee

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already time for the lunch meeting with Mr Kang at a 5-star restaurant.

To be honest, the only reason why Jimin proposed to lunch with Mr Kang is because
he wanted to introduce himself and create a better friendship with him.

Then he can earn his trust and leave a good impression of him to Mr Kang as well.

(AN: damn, I'm frustrated because I can't find the right words to describe it.)

In order to achieve the mission, he plans to do a project or collaborate with Mr Kang's company.

Mr Kang's company is one of the largest company in Seoul and they already expanding their business to the Japanese market.

It's quite impressive as it's not easy for anyone to enter the Japanese market.

Meanwhile Jimin's company already success in expanding his business to the America market.

He hopes that their meeting today will make Mr Kang feel hesitate to continue the engagement between Seulgi and Jooheon.

"Nice to meet you, sir. I am very pleased to see you."

Jimin said politely as they shook hands with each other as soon as they met.

Mr Kang smiled widely and nodded his head as a sign of agree with Jimin's words, "Really? I'm also love to meet with young people like you."

Actually he is proud to meet with Park Jimin.

Jimin is a young CEO who is well known for his ability to manage company.

He is also one of the earliest to enter the international market such as America and succeed in defeating other big companies.

He is impressed with him.

Actually he thought that if he meet Jimin and create a good friendship with him then he will asks for tips and help from him on how to expand his business to Japanese market.

"Should we go in? I already reserved a table for us."

Jimin said politely while giving Mr Kang a gesture to follow him enter the restaurant.

"Sure. Let's go!"Mr Kang said with cheerful as he following him enter the restaurant.

As they are walking towards their seats, they can't stop talking about the company.

"I didn't know that there are young people who are as interested in business as you are. Even my children are not."

Mr Kang expresses his feelings of regret when his children have no interest in business like Jimin.

Kang Daniel is not interested in business but he is more interested in medical.

He made it clear when he said that he want to be a doctor instead of businessman and take over the company.

Kang Seulgi?

Although she is good at managing business but same goes to Daniel.

She is also not interested in business because she doesn't like the environment in the company.

Thus Mr Kang didn't know who he should hand over to the company after he resigned.

At the same time when Jooheon's family is interested with Seulgi which makes him decides to get her engaged with Jooheon although she refused.

At least if Seulgi get married, he can hand over the company to Jooheon for handling it.

Jimin slightly smiles when Mr. Kang started talking about his children.

At first he didn't know how he should start the conversation about Seulgi but he was fortunate that Mr. Kang had talked about it before him.

"Oh? You have two children, don't you?"

He asks and pretends like he doesn't know anything about neither of his childr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter