The Relationship

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi sighed slowly as she opened her eyes to realize that she is sleeping in a strange room.

She immediately get up and look around the room, she already imagine many bad things but she feels relieved as soon as she heard Hoseok's voice from outside the room.

Suddenly her phone ringing.

She immediately picked up her phone, which is at the table lamp beside the bed, and see there is an incoming call from an unknown number.

At first, she is hesitated to answer the call but then she immediately answered the call.

"Hello? Who is this?"

She asked suspiciously.

Then she feels goosebumps when she heard the caller say, "Have you forgotten about your future husband? Lee Jooheon."

As soon as she heard the name, she wants to end the phone call but she stopped when she hears Jooheon say.

"If you end this phone call, I'll do whatever it takes to make you live in misery."

She slightly smirked when she heard Jooheon say that to threaten her.

"Do you want to threaten me? Well, it's seems useless because I already live in a misery thanks to you."

"What do you mean? Don't be rude to me or else, I can report this to your father!"

Jooheon said angrily.

He seems to have trouble with controlling his anger because he often releases his anger at Seulgi.

Seulgi sighed and pretend to be afraid to his words when she said, "Really? Oh no! I'm so scared. Go ahead."

Jooheon is taken aback when he heard her words because in the past, she was an obedient woman.

"Whatever, where are you? We need to go to the bridal boutique."

Seulgi raised her eyebrows and again, she pretended like she is getting shocked by his words.

"Oh? You're getting married? Let me guess, you impregnated her?"

She said with an intention to mock him.

She know that he would feel angry and annoyed when he heard her sarcasm but she didn't care.

"Stop it! There is nothing in between me and her."

Seulgi rolled her eyes when she heard his words.

"I see that you have nothing else important to say to me then I want to end this call."

She said as she was ready to end the call but again, she stopped when she heard Jooheon say.

"Why? Is it because of the guy I met at the café? Are you still meeting him?"

Seulgi cleared .

Honestly she didn't want to involve Jimin in this matter but she realized that Jimin was involved when he agreed to become her man.

"Stop it. You have no right to control my life."

Seulgi said angrily and immediately ended the call.

She put her arms around her knees and crying silently so that no one else could hear her crying.

' Why? Why everyone always tries to control my life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter