Too Obvious

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J I M I N ' S     P O V

The next day, I got up early and got ready to go to work.

Even though I am now a ' boy for rent ' and I have to serve for my client but my company is still my biggest priority and I have to take responsibility for the company.

Yes.

I'm the owner of the company and I can do whatever I want but it wouldn't be fair if I let Irene and Jungkook do everything on behalf of me.

Thus, as a good owner, here I am.

When I arrived at the company, I quickly park my car in the parking lot and went into the building then headed to my office.

As I was about to enter my office, I suddenly heard Irene's voice, she is speaking to me.

"Good morning, sir. Your business partner is waiting for you in the office."

Irene's office and my office are nearby so it makes it easier for both of us to meet and talk about business or when I call her for something.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's office is next to Irene's office and there is a door in between their office.

I raised my eyebrows when I heard Irene say that.

"Who?"

I asked since I have many business partners.

"Mr Kim from BFR."

For your information, ' boy for rent ' is kind of low key and not many people know about it since we want it to be like that in order to avoid any problems in the future.

Taehyung is my partner in the ' boy for rent ' business.

Although his family is rich but he chose to be my partner rather than continue his family business.

However.

Taehyung rarely comes to my company because he is busy managing the ' boy for rent ' business.

That is our agreement as a business partner.

The ' boy for rent ' will be run by Taehyung because I am very busy running my own company.

I'll just do small tasks like reviewing certain records, advising Taehyung in certain things nd so on.

"All right, thank you."

I told Irene then I went into my office while Irene went back to her office to do her work.

As soon as I entered the office, I saw Taehyung is sitting on the sofa in my office.

He was drinking coffee while playing with his smartphone.

"Why did you come to my company early this morning?"

I asked him as I walked towards my desk.

It was a bit of a surprise to me for Taehyung to come to my company early in the morning since he had never done this before.

"No reason. I just want to see you."

Taehyung said then he got up from the sofa and slowly headed towards me.

I glance at him with an emotionless face.

"What do you want?"

I asked again while opening a document containing business matters that requiring my confirmation.

I know that Taehyung lied because he wouldn't come to my company without a specific purpose.

He always has a hidden purpose.

I went through all the details in the document while waiting for Taehyung to tell me his true purpose.

He took a deep breath then he sat in front of me.

"I wonder why you agr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter