Drunk

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi groaned as she put her head that feels heavy suddenly on the table.

She lost consciousness and began to feel drowsy after drinking a few bottles and glasses of alcohol.

On the table were many empty bottles and glasses that had not yet been taken and clean by the waiter on duty.

After leaving from her family home, she called for a taxi to send her to the bar.

She is angry and upset with her family for asking her to be their scapegoat by marrying Lee Jooheon for the sake of their business.

"Miss, your friend will be here shortly."

She hears someone's voice speak to her but she just ignores it.

Then she got up.

Although she is drunk, she still wanted to drink so she immediately called the waiter to order another glass of alcohol.

While she is drinking, a man suddenly came closer to her.

"Are you alone?"

He had been watching Seulgi for a long time since she arrived at this bar but he didn't want to go near Seulgi when she was in a state of conscious.

Later, he starts to feel interested in Seulgi and dares to approach her when she starts to be tipsy.

Seulgi looks at him and sighed.

She shook her head, "No, I'm with my boyfriend. Here. Are you blind? Can't you see him?"

Seulgi said harshly and then she asked for another glass filled with alcohol from the waiter.

At first, the waiter hesitated and refused to give it to her but he had to give it to her when he saw the man nod his head.

Without waiting too long, Seulgi immediately drank the alcohol from the glass.

The cup filled with alcohol is now empty.

It was only then that Seulgi began to lose consciousness when she sighed and slowly rested her head on the bar table.

She started to feel tired and her eyes couldn't bear to stay open.

Meanwhile, the man smiled with malicious intent when he saw Seulgi already sleeping.

He slowly put his hand on Seulgi's shoulder.

He has plans to bring Seulgi to the room and do something inappropriate to her.

However, before he could do anything suddenly, someone pulled his shoulder from behind.

"What are you doing to my girlfriend?"

Jimin showed up at the bar.

He looked like he is angry and ready to give a fist to the man when he asked the man.

The man cleared his throat and trembling when he heard Jimin asking.

He didn't think that Seulgi saying the truth about her boyfriend because he saw the girl coming alone without a man or a friend.

"I-I-I..."

He said in a stuttered voice because he didn't know what to say to Jimin.

Jimin sighed, "Go before I kill you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter