Meet His Friends

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J I M I N ' S     P O V

After we finished breakfast, I continue to persuade Seulgi to join us or I did not want to join them today.

I know that Seulgi will feel guilty if I didn't join the gathering because of her.

At the end, she agree to join us.

I asked her to join us because I know that my friends don't mind at all if I bring her along to join us.

In addition to it, I already asked permission from Seokjin if I can bring her along and he said it's okay.

He also insisted to me for bring her along because they can't wait to meet her.

It seems like they especially Seokjin already accept her as a part of us.

Afterwards, I sent Seulgi back to her house because she wanted to change her clothes to something appropriate.

I mean she looks y while wearing my clothes but I know that she must be uncomfortable to wear it to meet them and I definitely won't allow anyone except me to see her wearing like this.

I didn't follow her into her house because I think that it's not appropriate for me to do so, thus I just wait for her inside the car.

After about half an hour, she had finished changing her clothes and walking towards my car.

I need to admit that she looks more beautiful and feminine when wearing long skirt and I like it!

I was stunned for a moment when I see her dressing until she gets inside the car and immediately asked me.

"Does I look okay wearing this?"

She asked worriedly as soon as she got into my car.

I blinked my eyes for a few times and cleared my throat as I smiled and quickly nodded my head.

"What do you mean? You look beautiful no matter what! It suits you better."

I praised her sincerely.

Fun fact!

Up till this day, I just realized that actually I love to see her smile and it's cute when she try to hide that she is embarrassed every time I praise her.

"Stop it.. Should we go now? They must be waiting for us."she said as she quickly put on the safety belt.

I slightly smile as I also put on the safety belt before I start driving heading to the gathering place.

It took us almost an hour to arrive at the place.

Throughout the driving, she did not stop asking me if they will be uncomfortable with her presence at the gathering.

Well, I bet that she must thinking a lot about the gathering until it affects herself now.

Every time she asked me about it, I try my best to explained to her that they didn't care and that it would be nice if Seulgi join us.

"They are friendly. They will like you."

I said as I try to convince her but she just ignored me and refused to believe me.

"Let's go."

I said to her while taking off the safety belt before turning off the car engine.

We arrived at Seokjin's house where we often gather and hang out.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter