A Bad Day

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S E U L G I ' S     P O V

As soon as I got out of bed, I immediately showered and wearing a thick clothes because the weather is cold today.

This is because Christmas is just around the corner and the weather also is getting colder than usual.

It's almost lunch hour but I had not eaten yet for breakfast thus I am thinking that if I probably should go eat my breakfast at lunch hour.

Because I am starving, I just followed the plan then I asked Jimin to accompany me to eat at my favorite cafe.

Jimin immediately agreed with me but he told me that he can't take me from my house because he has some matters that he needs to do.

It's not a big deal for me because I can go by myself.

Later, I just sent him the address of the cafe and immediately looked for a taxi to take me to the cafe.

"Thank you."

I said to the taxi driver as I got out of the car when we have arrived in front of the cafe.

Without waiting too long, I quickly went inside the cafe and looking for a seat near the window.

Places like these are my favorite places because I can see the scenery outside while enjoying my food.

Then I quickly sit down and take out my phone to see if there is any new notifications from Jimin.

At the same time when a waitress approaches to my table to take food orders.

"I want spaghetti carbonara in light
cream sauce, iced lemon tea, iced black coffee and squid rings. "

(squid rings: deep fried squid rings with soft batter, served with tartar sauce.)

I said to the waitress then she immediately write my order before she left to prepare the meal.

Meanwhile I continue to play with my phone and decide that I should call Jimin.

It rang for a few seconds before he answered the call.

"When do you want to come here?"

I asked while looking outside the window.

He laughed and said, "Have you missed me? We've only been apart for a day."

I rolled my eyes and immediately denied it.

"Stop it. Where are you?"

"I'm almost there. Give me 5 minutes and I'll be there."

I smiled when I heard he say this and then I said goodbye and ended the call quickly.

I don't know why but I'm feeling nervous and excited at the same time to meet him?

While I was waiting for him to come, I looked outside the window.

There are couples walking around while holding hands and talking to each other.

Suddenly, I became upset and start remembering again the memories between me and Jooheon when we was together.

Back then, we were also like them too.

Holding hands and talk about everything without thinking about the problems we're having.

It's like we can forget everything when we're together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter